Civ V patch and DLC launched
Earlier today, American publisher 2K Games launched the first patch and downloadable content for its recently released PC strategy game Civilization V.
The new DLC includes two scenarios, one of which is free. The Mongol scenario centers around historic war monger Genghis Kahn as he tries to establish the largest land empire ever. The Babylonian scenario, which sells for the $4.99, stars King Nebuchadnezzar II.
Meanwhile, the patch fixes several in-game bugs and balances some gameplay mechanics to make scenarios less exploitable, according to the update notes posted on the game's official forums.
Civ V, released last month, received rave reviews from critics, garnering a Metacritic score of 90.
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet