Civ V patch and DLC launched
Earlier today, American publisher 2K Games launched the first patch and downloadable content for its recently released PC strategy game Civilization V.
The new DLC includes two scenarios, one of which is free. The Mongol scenario centers around historic war monger Genghis Kahn as he tries to establish the largest land empire ever. The Babylonian scenario, which sells for the $4.99, stars King Nebuchadnezzar II.
Meanwhile, the patch fixes several in-game bugs and balances some gameplay mechanics to make scenarios less exploitable, according to the update notes posted on the game's official forums.
Civ V, released last month, received rave reviews from critics, garnering a Metacritic score of 90.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto