Civ V patch and DLC launched
Earlier today, American publisher 2K Games launched the first patch and downloadable content for its recently released PC strategy game Civilization V.
The new DLC includes two scenarios, one of which is free. The Mongol scenario centers around historic war monger Genghis Kahn as he tries to establish the largest land empire ever. The Babylonian scenario, which sells for the $4.99, stars King Nebuchadnezzar II.
Meanwhile, the patch fixes several in-game bugs and balances some gameplay mechanics to make scenarios less exploitable, according to the update notes posted on the game's official forums.
Civ V, released last month, received rave reviews from critics, garnering a Metacritic score of 90.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year