Civ V patch and DLC launched
Earlier today, American publisher 2K Games launched the first patch and downloadable content for its recently released PC strategy game Civilization V.
The new DLC includes two scenarios, one of which is free. The Mongol scenario centers around historic war monger Genghis Kahn as he tries to establish the largest land empire ever. The Babylonian scenario, which sells for the $4.99, stars King Nebuchadnezzar II.
Meanwhile, the patch fixes several in-game bugs and balances some gameplay mechanics to make scenarios less exploitable, according to the update notes posted on the game's official forums.
Civ V, released last month, received rave reviews from critics, garnering a Metacritic score of 90.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage