Civ V patch and DLC launched
Earlier today, American publisher 2K Games launched the first patch and downloadable content for its recently released PC strategy game Civilization V.
The new DLC includes two scenarios, one of which is free. The Mongol scenario centers around historic war monger Genghis Kahn as he tries to establish the largest land empire ever. The Babylonian scenario, which sells for the $4.99, stars King Nebuchadnezzar II.
Meanwhile, the patch fixes several in-game bugs and balances some gameplay mechanics to make scenarios less exploitable, according to the update notes posted on the game's official forums.
Civ V, released last month, received rave reviews from critics, garnering a Metacritic score of 90.
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users