Activision expecting success with GoldenEye 007
Activision is definitely thinking that their Wii remake of GoldenEye 007 will sell like some kind of drug-laced hot cakes.
They believe that with control systems for both the Wii Remote and the Classic Controller that GoldenEye will finally be the title to crack the hardcore market that has so far eluded the Wii.
Activision's David Tyler told MCV: "Our expectations are that GoldenEye 007 will be one of the best-selling games for the year on the Wii."
GoldenEye releases into a crowded Wii market with major competition coming from Donkey Kong and Epic Mickey in the first week of December.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3