Activision expecting success with GoldenEye 007
Activision is definitely thinking that their Wii remake of GoldenEye 007 will sell like some kind of drug-laced hot cakes.
They believe that with control systems for both the Wii Remote and the Classic Controller that GoldenEye will finally be the title to crack the hardcore market that has so far eluded the Wii.
Activision's David Tyler told MCV: "Our expectations are that GoldenEye 007 will be one of the best-selling games for the year on the Wii."
GoldenEye releases into a crowded Wii market with major competition coming from Donkey Kong and Epic Mickey in the first week of December.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing