Activision expecting success with GoldenEye 007
Activision is definitely thinking that their Wii remake of GoldenEye 007 will sell like some kind of drug-laced hot cakes.
They believe that with control systems for both the Wii Remote and the Classic Controller that GoldenEye will finally be the title to crack the hardcore market that has so far eluded the Wii.
Activision's David Tyler told MCV: "Our expectations are that GoldenEye 007 will be one of the best-selling games for the year on the Wii."
GoldenEye releases into a crowded Wii market with major competition coming from Donkey Kong and Epic Mickey in the first week of December.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today