Activision expecting success with GoldenEye 007
Activision is definitely thinking that their Wii remake of GoldenEye 007 will sell like some kind of drug-laced hot cakes.
They believe that with control systems for both the Wii Remote and the Classic Controller that GoldenEye will finally be the title to crack the hardcore market that has so far eluded the Wii.
Activision's David Tyler told MCV: "Our expectations are that GoldenEye 007 will be one of the best-selling games for the year on the Wii."
GoldenEye releases into a crowded Wii market with major competition coming from Donkey Kong and Epic Mickey in the first week of December.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date