Activision expecting success with GoldenEye 007
Activision is definitely thinking that their Wii remake of GoldenEye 007 will sell like some kind of drug-laced hot cakes.
They believe that with control systems for both the Wii Remote and the Classic Controller that GoldenEye will finally be the title to crack the hardcore market that has so far eluded the Wii.
Activision's David Tyler told MCV: "Our expectations are that GoldenEye 007 will be one of the best-selling games for the year on the Wii."
GoldenEye releases into a crowded Wii market with major competition coming from Donkey Kong and Epic Mickey in the first week of December.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer