Apple more of a threat than Microsoft says Nintendo
Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime has been responding to the Apple question again.
Fil-Aime told Forbes Magazine that Apple's iPod and iPad have the biggest potential to eat into Nintendo's business.
He said: "Do I think that in the near term they can hurt us more than Microsoft? Absolutely."
This would seem to mean that despite the popularity of Kinect on pre-order isn't enough for Nintendo to see Microsoft as a serious threat to the Wii's crown.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One