Apple more of a threat than Microsoft says Nintendo
Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime has been responding to the Apple question again.
Fil-Aime told Forbes Magazine that Apple's iPod and iPad have the biggest potential to eat into Nintendo's business.
He said: "Do I think that in the near term they can hurt us more than Microsoft? Absolutely."
This would seem to mean that despite the popularity of Kinect on pre-order isn't enough for Nintendo to see Microsoft as a serious threat to the Wii's crown.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3