Apple more of a threat than Microsoft says Nintendo
Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime has been responding to the Apple question again.
Fil-Aime told Forbes Magazine that Apple's iPod and iPad have the biggest potential to eat into Nintendo's business.
He said: "Do I think that in the near term they can hurt us more than Microsoft? Absolutely."
This would seem to mean that despite the popularity of Kinect on pre-order isn't enough for Nintendo to see Microsoft as a serious threat to the Wii's crown.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching