Apple more of a threat than Microsoft says Nintendo
Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime has been responding to the Apple question again.
Fil-Aime told Forbes Magazine that Apple's iPod and iPad have the biggest potential to eat into Nintendo's business.
He said: "Do I think that in the near term they can hurt us more than Microsoft? Absolutely."
This would seem to mean that despite the popularity of Kinect on pre-order isn't enough for Nintendo to see Microsoft as a serious threat to the Wii's crown.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave