Apple more of a threat than Microsoft says Nintendo
Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime has been responding to the Apple question again.
Fil-Aime told Forbes Magazine that Apple's iPod and iPad have the biggest potential to eat into Nintendo's business.
He said: "Do I think that in the near term they can hurt us more than Microsoft? Absolutely."
This would seem to mean that despite the popularity of Kinect on pre-order isn't enough for Nintendo to see Microsoft as a serious threat to the Wii's crown.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition