APB may still make a return
APB was shut down at the end of the summer after within only a couple of months of release after its developer Realtime Worlds went bust.
It seems that the ambitious MMO may not be as dead as the first thought. Some patch notes have appeared from an unknown source that suggest that a buyer may still be found for the game as Realtime Worlds' administration period draws to a close.
The supposed patch notes stated: "It's looking like there might be light at the end of the tunnel for APB. The end of the administration process is apparently close and there appears to be a buyer for the game."
Of course, with the document's source unknown this news could well be a hoax and, given that EA has already been distributing free games to those who purchased APB on Steam APB may well be dead and gone.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date