APB may still make a return
APB was shut down at the end of the summer after within only a couple of months of release after its developer Realtime Worlds went bust.
It seems that the ambitious MMO may not be as dead as the first thought. Some patch notes have appeared from an unknown source that suggest that a buyer may still be found for the game as Realtime Worlds' administration period draws to a close.
The supposed patch notes stated: "It's looking like there might be light at the end of the tunnel for APB. The end of the administration process is apparently close and there appears to be a buyer for the game."
Of course, with the document's source unknown this news could well be a hoax and, given that EA has already been distributing free games to those who purchased APB on Steam APB may well be dead and gone.
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe