Ready at Dawn working on a new IP
The team behind the PSP God of War games, Ready at Dawn reportedly have something brand new in the pipeline.
Ready at Dawn co-founder Ru Weerasuriya told Eurogamer that they have a new Uncharted-inspired adventure in the works and that God of War: Ghost of Sparta will be their last PSP game.
Weerasuriya explained: "I love playing story driven games. I love movies. I love things that involve me from start to end and give me a complete experience. That's where our heads are. It's definitely that kind of game we're going to make. We're not going to go off and make an open world, or an MMO, like everybody expects ex-Blizzard people to do. We know what we'd like and we know what we're good at."
He added on the subject of Uncharted and Naughty Dog: "It's the kind of game we're going to make. I'm just glad they did it first. It should prove to everybody it's doable and it's worth doing that kind of stuff."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3