Ready at Dawn working on a new IP
The team behind the PSP God of War games, Ready at Dawn reportedly have something brand new in the pipeline.
Ready at Dawn co-founder Ru Weerasuriya told Eurogamer that they have a new Uncharted-inspired adventure in the works and that God of War: Ghost of Sparta will be their last PSP game.
Weerasuriya explained: "I love playing story driven games. I love movies. I love things that involve me from start to end and give me a complete experience. That's where our heads are. It's definitely that kind of game we're going to make. We're not going to go off and make an open world, or an MMO, like everybody expects ex-Blizzard people to do. We know what we'd like and we know what we're good at."
He added on the subject of Uncharted and Naughty Dog: "It's the kind of game we're going to make. I'm just glad they did it first. It should prove to everybody it's doable and it's worth doing that kind of stuff."
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell