Ready at Dawn working on a new IP
The team behind the PSP God of War games, Ready at Dawn reportedly have something brand new in the pipeline.
Ready at Dawn co-founder Ru Weerasuriya told Eurogamer that they have a new Uncharted-inspired adventure in the works and that God of War: Ghost of Sparta will be their last PSP game.
Weerasuriya explained: "I love playing story driven games. I love movies. I love things that involve me from start to end and give me a complete experience. That's where our heads are. It's definitely that kind of game we're going to make. We're not going to go off and make an open world, or an MMO, like everybody expects ex-Blizzard people to do. We know what we'd like and we know what we're good at."
He added on the subject of Uncharted and Naughty Dog: "It's the kind of game we're going to make. I'm just glad they did it first. It should prove to everybody it's doable and it's worth doing that kind of stuff."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date