Ready at Dawn working on a new IP
The team behind the PSP God of War games, Ready at Dawn reportedly have something brand new in the pipeline.
Ready at Dawn co-founder Ru Weerasuriya told Eurogamer that they have a new Uncharted-inspired adventure in the works and that God of War: Ghost of Sparta will be their last PSP game.
Weerasuriya explained: "I love playing story driven games. I love movies. I love things that involve me from start to end and give me a complete experience. That's where our heads are. It's definitely that kind of game we're going to make. We're not going to go off and make an open world, or an MMO, like everybody expects ex-Blizzard people to do. We know what we'd like and we know what we're good at."
He added on the subject of Uncharted and Naughty Dog: "It's the kind of game we're going to make. I'm just glad they did it first. It should prove to everybody it's doable and it's worth doing that kind of stuff."
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015