Ready at Dawn working on a new IP
The team behind the PSP God of War games, Ready at Dawn reportedly have something brand new in the pipeline.
Ready at Dawn co-founder Ru Weerasuriya told Eurogamer that they have a new Uncharted-inspired adventure in the works and that God of War: Ghost of Sparta will be their last PSP game.
Weerasuriya explained: "I love playing story driven games. I love movies. I love things that involve me from start to end and give me a complete experience. That's where our heads are. It's definitely that kind of game we're going to make. We're not going to go off and make an open world, or an MMO, like everybody expects ex-Blizzard people to do. We know what we'd like and we know what we're good at."
He added on the subject of Uncharted and Naughty Dog: "It's the kind of game we're going to make. I'm just glad they did it first. It should prove to everybody it's doable and it's worth doing that kind of stuff."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone