Call of Duty: Black Ops coming to PC with full Steamworks support
Valve has announced that the PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops when it launches on November the 9th.
The PC version of Black Ops will incorporate all the features of Steamworks including Steam Achievements, automatic updates, Steam Cloud and full Steam community support.
Valve's Jason Holtzman said: "We are delighted to be delivering the year's most anticipated title with Black Ops to PC gamers around the world. We've collaborated with the development team to leverage the Steamworks suite of services to deliver the highest level of service to Call of Duty: Black Ops PC customers."
"Steam has been a great partner throughout development of Black Ops," Treyarch boss Mark Lamia added. "We're working closely together to take full advantage of Steamworks to ensure we deliver the most polished and secure PC experience that our community deserves."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light