Call of Duty: Black Ops coming to PC with full Steamworks support
Valve has announced that the PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops when it launches on November the 9th.
The PC version of Black Ops will incorporate all the features of Steamworks including Steam Achievements, automatic updates, Steam Cloud and full Steam community support.
Valve's Jason Holtzman said: "We are delighted to be delivering the year's most anticipated title with Black Ops to PC gamers around the world. We've collaborated with the development team to leverage the Steamworks suite of services to deliver the highest level of service to Call of Duty: Black Ops PC customers."
"Steam has been a great partner throughout development of Black Ops," Treyarch boss Mark Lamia added. "We're working closely together to take full advantage of Steamworks to ensure we deliver the most polished and secure PC experience that our community deserves."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes