Call of Duty: Black Ops coming to PC with full Steamworks support
Valve has announced that the PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops when it launches on November the 9th.
The PC version of Black Ops will incorporate all the features of Steamworks including Steam Achievements, automatic updates, Steam Cloud and full Steam community support.
Valve's Jason Holtzman said: "We are delighted to be delivering the year's most anticipated title with Black Ops to PC gamers around the world. We've collaborated with the development team to leverage the Steamworks suite of services to deliver the highest level of service to Call of Duty: Black Ops PC customers."
"Steam has been a great partner throughout development of Black Ops," Treyarch boss Mark Lamia added. "We're working closely together to take full advantage of Steamworks to ensure we deliver the most polished and secure PC experience that our community deserves."
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014