Call of Duty: Black Ops coming to PC with full Steamworks support
Valve has announced that the PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops when it launches on November the 9th.
The PC version of Black Ops will incorporate all the features of Steamworks including Steam Achievements, automatic updates, Steam Cloud and full Steam community support.
Valve's Jason Holtzman said: "We are delighted to be delivering the year's most anticipated title with Black Ops to PC gamers around the world. We've collaborated with the development team to leverage the Steamworks suite of services to deliver the highest level of service to Call of Duty: Black Ops PC customers."
"Steam has been a great partner throughout development of Black Ops," Treyarch boss Mark Lamia added. "We're working closely together to take full advantage of Steamworks to ensure we deliver the most polished and secure PC experience that our community deserves."
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update