Call of Duty: Black Ops coming to PC with full Steamworks support
Valve has announced that the PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops when it launches on November the 9th.
The PC version of Black Ops will incorporate all the features of Steamworks including Steam Achievements, automatic updates, Steam Cloud and full Steam community support.
Valve's Jason Holtzman said: "We are delighted to be delivering the year's most anticipated title with Black Ops to PC gamers around the world. We've collaborated with the development team to leverage the Steamworks suite of services to deliver the highest level of service to Call of Duty: Black Ops PC customers."
"Steam has been a great partner throughout development of Black Ops," Treyarch boss Mark Lamia added. "We're working closely together to take full advantage of Steamworks to ensure we deliver the most polished and secure PC experience that our community deserves."
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive