NBA JAM for 360 and PS3 detailed
EA Sports has kindly released a fact sheet giving all the vital information on the upcoming HD console version of NBA JAM.
From launch on November the 26th Xbox and PS3 players will be able to take on their friends online on Classic 2-on-2 games mode with more multiplayer modes becoming available for free in December.
The modes to be added in December are Remix modes like Backboard Smash, Domination Free-for-All, Elimination, and 21.
As well as the head-to-head online multiplayer NBA JAM fans can play through the game's two campaign modes co-operatively as well as playing them solo.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all