NBA JAM for 360 and PS3 detailed
EA Sports has kindly released a fact sheet giving all the vital information on the upcoming HD console version of NBA JAM.
From launch on November the 26th Xbox and PS3 players will be able to take on their friends online on Classic 2-on-2 games mode with more multiplayer modes becoming available for free in December.
The modes to be added in December are Remix modes like Backboard Smash, Domination Free-for-All, Elimination, and 21.
As well as the head-to-head online multiplayer NBA JAM fans can play through the game's two campaign modes co-operatively as well as playing them solo.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny