NBA JAM for 360 and PS3 detailed
EA Sports has kindly released a fact sheet giving all the vital information on the upcoming HD console version of NBA JAM.
From launch on November the 26th Xbox and PS3 players will be able to take on their friends online on Classic 2-on-2 games mode with more multiplayer modes becoming available for free in December.
The modes to be added in December are Remix modes like Backboard Smash, Domination Free-for-All, Elimination, and 21.
As well as the head-to-head online multiplayer NBA JAM fans can play through the game's two campaign modes co-operatively as well as playing them solo.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users