NBA JAM for 360 and PS3 detailed
EA Sports has kindly released a fact sheet giving all the vital information on the upcoming HD console version of NBA JAM.
From launch on November the 26th Xbox and PS3 players will be able to take on their friends online on Classic 2-on-2 games mode with more multiplayer modes becoming available for free in December.
The modes to be added in December are Remix modes like Backboard Smash, Domination Free-for-All, Elimination, and 21.
As well as the head-to-head online multiplayer NBA JAM fans can play through the game's two campaign modes co-operatively as well as playing them solo.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit