NBA JAM for 360 and PS3 detailed
EA Sports has kindly released a fact sheet giving all the vital information on the upcoming HD console version of NBA JAM.
From launch on November the 26th Xbox and PS3 players will be able to take on their friends online on Classic 2-on-2 games mode with more multiplayer modes becoming available for free in December.
The modes to be added in December are Remix modes like Backboard Smash, Domination Free-for-All, Elimination, and 21.
As well as the head-to-head online multiplayer NBA JAM fans can play through the game's two campaign modes co-operatively as well as playing them solo.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan