NBA JAM confirmed for Xbox 360 and PS3
After a raft of rumours and leaks, EA Sports has finally confirmed that NBA JAM will be appearing on Xbox 360 and PS3.
The PS3 and 360 version of NBA JAM is an upgraded version of the Wii game that appeared earlier this month and includes a selection of additional features that take advantage of the added processing power of the HD consoles.
As well as being graphically superior to the Wii version, the PS3 and Xbox version of NBA JAM will feature multiplayer modes to expand the experience.
Creative director of NBA JAM Trey Smith explains: "We have listened to our NBA JAM fans and appreciate their desire to play this game online, so we are going to deliver the online feature set they expect and deserve. Fans will be able to play Classic JAM online right out of the box, and can expect to enjoy features like Team-up, Remix Online, Jam Party, Online Progression, and even more secret players and teams, in December."
NBA JAM will slam dunk its way on to PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 26th for 29.99 GBP.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year