NBA JAM confirmed for Xbox 360 and PS3
After a raft of rumours and leaks, EA Sports has finally confirmed that NBA JAM will be appearing on Xbox 360 and PS3.
The PS3 and 360 version of NBA JAM is an upgraded version of the Wii game that appeared earlier this month and includes a selection of additional features that take advantage of the added processing power of the HD consoles.
As well as being graphically superior to the Wii version, the PS3 and Xbox version of NBA JAM will feature multiplayer modes to expand the experience.
Creative director of NBA JAM Trey Smith explains: "We have listened to our NBA JAM fans and appreciate their desire to play this game online, so we are going to deliver the online feature set they expect and deserve. Fans will be able to play Classic JAM online right out of the box, and can expect to enjoy features like Team-up, Remix Online, Jam Party, Online Progression, and even more secret players and teams, in December."
NBA JAM will slam dunk its way on to PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 26th for 29.99 GBP.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny