NBA JAM confirmed for Xbox 360 and PS3
After a raft of rumours and leaks, EA Sports has finally confirmed that NBA JAM will be appearing on Xbox 360 and PS3.
The PS3 and 360 version of NBA JAM is an upgraded version of the Wii game that appeared earlier this month and includes a selection of additional features that take advantage of the added processing power of the HD consoles.
As well as being graphically superior to the Wii version, the PS3 and Xbox version of NBA JAM will feature multiplayer modes to expand the experience.
Creative director of NBA JAM Trey Smith explains: "We have listened to our NBA JAM fans and appreciate their desire to play this game online, so we are going to deliver the online feature set they expect and deserve. Fans will be able to play Classic JAM online right out of the box, and can expect to enjoy features like Team-up, Remix Online, Jam Party, Online Progression, and even more secret players and teams, in December."
NBA JAM will slam dunk its way on to PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 26th for 29.99 GBP.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title