Ubisoft: Move and Kinect will feature for PS4 and Xbox 720
Ubisoft boss Yves Guillemot fully expects that Move and Kinect will be around for the next generation of consoles.
The Ubisoft chief executive doesn't know who will win in the motion control battle but he fully expects them to feature and part of the PS4 and Xbox 720.
Guillemot began: "I think it will be very interesting to see what happens in the US and Europe. I don't like to say who will win, but I think one will win in one territory and one in the other." We guess he means Move in Europe and Kinect in the US."
"It's not just an investment in this generation," he continued, "it's building the next one too. The next generation of console will automatically use all of these motion-sensing innovations and so a lot more people will be able to play with the next generation of consoles."
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive