Ubisoft: Move and Kinect will feature for PS4 and Xbox 720
Ubisoft boss Yves Guillemot fully expects that Move and Kinect will be around for the next generation of consoles.
The Ubisoft chief executive doesn't know who will win in the motion control battle but he fully expects them to feature and part of the PS4 and Xbox 720.
Guillemot began: "I think it will be very interesting to see what happens in the US and Europe. I don't like to say who will win, but I think one will win in one territory and one in the other." We guess he means Move in Europe and Kinect in the US."
"It's not just an investment in this generation," he continued, "it's building the next one too. The next generation of console will automatically use all of these motion-sensing innovations and so a lot more people will be able to play with the next generation of consoles."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year