Ubisoft: Move and Kinect will feature for PS4 and Xbox 720
Ubisoft boss Yves Guillemot fully expects that Move and Kinect will be around for the next generation of consoles.
The Ubisoft chief executive doesn't know who will win in the motion control battle but he fully expects them to feature and part of the PS4 and Xbox 720.
Guillemot began: "I think it will be very interesting to see what happens in the US and Europe. I don't like to say who will win, but I think one will win in one territory and one in the other." We guess he means Move in Europe and Kinect in the US."
"It's not just an investment in this generation," he continued, "it's building the next one too. The next generation of console will automatically use all of these motion-sensing innovations and so a lot more people will be able to play with the next generation of consoles."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3