Ubisoft: Move and Kinect will feature for PS4 and Xbox 720
Ubisoft boss Yves Guillemot fully expects that Move and Kinect will be around for the next generation of consoles.
The Ubisoft chief executive doesn't know who will win in the motion control battle but he fully expects them to feature and part of the PS4 and Xbox 720.
Guillemot began: "I think it will be very interesting to see what happens in the US and Europe. I don't like to say who will win, but I think one will win in one territory and one in the other." We guess he means Move in Europe and Kinect in the US."
"It's not just an investment in this generation," he continued, "it's building the next one too. The next generation of console will automatically use all of these motion-sensing innovations and so a lot more people will be able to play with the next generation of consoles."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year