Ubisoft: Move and Kinect will feature for PS4 and Xbox 720
Ubisoft boss Yves Guillemot fully expects that Move and Kinect will be around for the next generation of consoles.
The Ubisoft chief executive doesn't know who will win in the motion control battle but he fully expects them to feature and part of the PS4 and Xbox 720.
Guillemot began: "I think it will be very interesting to see what happens in the US and Europe. I don't like to say who will win, but I think one will win in one territory and one in the other." We guess he means Move in Europe and Kinect in the US."
"It's not just an investment in this generation," he continued, "it's building the next one too. The next generation of console will automatically use all of these motion-sensing innovations and so a lot more people will be able to play with the next generation of consoles."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer