Move sells 1 million in North America
Sony has confirmed that their Move controller for the PS3 has sold 1 million units in the North America and Latin America.
The US success mirrors Move's success in Europe where the new device has shifted over 1.5 million units in the first 30 days of sale.
On both sides of the Atlantic Sony has needed to increase production of the new controller in order to meet demand.
SCEA chief Jack Tretton said: "We had to go back and increase production twice, we're absolutely maxed out right now."
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent