Move sells 1 million in North America
Sony has confirmed that their Move controller for the PS3 has sold 1 million units in the North America and Latin America.
The US success mirrors Move's success in Europe where the new device has shifted over 1.5 million units in the first 30 days of sale.
On both sides of the Atlantic Sony has needed to increase production of the new controller in order to meet demand.
SCEA chief Jack Tretton said: "We had to go back and increase production twice, we're absolutely maxed out right now."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3