Move sells 1 million in North America
Sony has confirmed that their Move controller for the PS3 has sold 1 million units in the North America and Latin America.
The US success mirrors Move's success in Europe where the new device has shifted over 1.5 million units in the first 30 days of sale.
On both sides of the Atlantic Sony has needed to increase production of the new controller in order to meet demand.
SCEA chief Jack Tretton said: "We had to go back and increase production twice, we're absolutely maxed out right now."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year