Move sells 1 million in North America
Sony has confirmed that their Move controller for the PS3 has sold 1 million units in the North America and Latin America.
The US success mirrors Move's success in Europe where the new device has shifted over 1.5 million units in the first 30 days of sale.
On both sides of the Atlantic Sony has needed to increase production of the new controller in order to meet demand.
SCEA chief Jack Tretton said: "We had to go back and increase production twice, we're absolutely maxed out right now."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side