Move sells 1 million in North America
Sony has confirmed that their Move controller for the PS3 has sold 1 million units in the North America and Latin America.
The US success mirrors Move's success in Europe where the new device has shifted over 1.5 million units in the first 30 days of sale.
On both sides of the Atlantic Sony has needed to increase production of the new controller in order to meet demand.
SCEA chief Jack Tretton said: "We had to go back and increase production twice, we're absolutely maxed out right now."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title