Atari announces Greatest Hits arcade compilation for DS
Atari has announced that they will be bringing 50 of their classic 2600 and arcade games to the DS on one cartridge.
The pack called Atari's Greatest Hits: Volume 1 will include games like Asteroids, Pong, Tempest, Centipede and Missile Command and will add a whole bunch of new features including multi-card multiplayer modes for those games that featured two player options.
Volume 1 also adds original game manuals for each title, an Atari memorabilia showcase and bonus features including a new Atari Trivia game where players can test themselves on Atari's history and then share their scores on online leaderboards.
John Burns, GM of Atari Europe said: "Featuring 50 of Atari's most iconic games that defined a generation, the launch of Ataris Greatest Hits: Volume 1 is a dream come true for casual players. With the inclusion of a new single cartridge multiplayer mode, original game manuals and new special content, the compilation offers players the chance to re-live the old school days of classic arcade games"
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization