Serious Sam HD gets a new level creation tool on PC
Croteam has announced that they will be making available a level editor for Serious Sam HD on the PC.
The Serious Level Editor 3 Beta will allow Serious Sam fans to create single player, co-op and multiplayer maps for Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter.
Croteam also issued a challenge to the game's community saying: "Both Serious Sam fans and those nasty forum trolls always tell us that anyone could make abetter campaign level or multiplayer map than us. Well prove it, ladies. Knock yourselves out."
They have promised to monitor the levels that enthusiasts have been creating and will be awarding goodies to those that create decent levels with one lucky level designer getting their multiplayer level to feature in Serious Sam 3 along with their name in the design credits.
The Serious Level Editor 3 Beta is available as a free download on Steam for owners of Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release