Serious Sam HD gets a new level creation tool on PC
Croteam has announced that they will be making available a level editor for Serious Sam HD on the PC.
The Serious Level Editor 3 Beta will allow Serious Sam fans to create single player, co-op and multiplayer maps for Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter.
Croteam also issued a challenge to the game's community saying: "Both Serious Sam fans and those nasty forum trolls always tell us that anyone could make abetter campaign level or multiplayer map than us. Well prove it, ladies. Knock yourselves out."
They have promised to monitor the levels that enthusiasts have been creating and will be awarding goodies to those that create decent levels with one lucky level designer getting their multiplayer level to feature in Serious Sam 3 along with their name in the design credits.
The Serious Level Editor 3 Beta is available as a free download on Steam for owners of Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title