Serious Sam HD gets a new level creation tool on PC
Croteam has announced that they will be making available a level editor for Serious Sam HD on the PC.
The Serious Level Editor 3 Beta will allow Serious Sam fans to create single player, co-op and multiplayer maps for Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter.
Croteam also issued a challenge to the game's community saying: "Both Serious Sam fans and those nasty forum trolls always tell us that anyone could make abetter campaign level or multiplayer map than us. Well prove it, ladies. Knock yourselves out."
They have promised to monitor the levels that enthusiasts have been creating and will be awarding goodies to those that create decent levels with one lucky level designer getting their multiplayer level to feature in Serious Sam 3 along with their name in the design credits.
The Serious Level Editor 3 Beta is available as a free download on Steam for owners of Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter.
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia