Mongols and Babylonians feature on the new Civ 5 DLC
2K Games has announced the beginning of the line-up of DLC for Civilisation 5 including the marauding Mongols and ancient Babylonians.
The first DLC pack will feature the Mongols encouraging Civ fans to emulate Genghis Khan in creating his continent-spanning empire and will be free to download from October the 25th.
Launching at the same time is the Babylonian pack which allows to build the ancient Babylonian empire and earn the title of Nebuchadnezzar the Great for 2.99 GBP.
The Babylonian pack was previously only available as part of the Civilisation 5 Digital Deluxe Edition.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title