Mongols and Babylonians feature on the new Civ 5 DLC
2K Games has announced the beginning of the line-up of DLC for Civilisation 5 including the marauding Mongols and ancient Babylonians.
The first DLC pack will feature the Mongols encouraging Civ fans to emulate Genghis Khan in creating his continent-spanning empire and will be free to download from October the 25th.
Launching at the same time is the Babylonian pack which allows to build the ancient Babylonian empire and earn the title of Nebuchadnezzar the Great for 2.99 GBP.
The Babylonian pack was previously only available as part of the Civilisation 5 Digital Deluxe Edition.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side