Mongols and Babylonians feature on the new Civ 5 DLC
2K Games has announced the beginning of the line-up of DLC for Civilisation 5 including the marauding Mongols and ancient Babylonians.
The first DLC pack will feature the Mongols encouraging Civ fans to emulate Genghis Khan in creating his continent-spanning empire and will be free to download from October the 25th.
Launching at the same time is the Babylonian pack which allows to build the ancient Babylonian empire and earn the title of Nebuchadnezzar the Great for 2.99 GBP.
The Babylonian pack was previously only available as part of the Civilisation 5 Digital Deluxe Edition.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May