Mongols and Babylonians feature on the new Civ 5 DLC
2K Games has announced the beginning of the line-up of DLC for Civilisation 5 including the marauding Mongols and ancient Babylonians.
The first DLC pack will feature the Mongols encouraging Civ fans to emulate Genghis Khan in creating his continent-spanning empire and will be free to download from October the 25th.
Launching at the same time is the Babylonian pack which allows to build the ancient Babylonian empire and earn the title of Nebuchadnezzar the Great for 2.99 GBP.
The Babylonian pack was previously only available as part of the Civilisation 5 Digital Deluxe Edition.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer