iTunes now home to over 300,000 apps
Apple has revealed that the AppStore on iTunes has passed an impressive milestone in terms of the number of applications available.
There are now over 300,000 Apps available for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad.
This is exceptionally impressive given that there were only 250,000 applications on the AppStore on August the 28th of this year.
By way of a comparison the Android Market is home to 113,123 applications. The news makes the AppStore one of the most successful application platforms of all time.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like