iTunes now home to over 300,000 apps
Apple has revealed that the AppStore on iTunes has passed an impressive milestone in terms of the number of applications available.
There are now over 300,000 Apps available for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad.
This is exceptionally impressive given that there were only 250,000 applications on the AppStore on August the 28th of this year.
By way of a comparison the Android Market is home to 113,123 applications. The news makes the AppStore one of the most successful application platforms of all time.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side