iTunes now home to over 300,000 apps
Apple has revealed that the AppStore on iTunes has passed an impressive milestone in terms of the number of applications available.
There are now over 300,000 Apps available for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad.
This is exceptionally impressive given that there were only 250,000 applications on the AppStore on August the 28th of this year.
By way of a comparison the Android Market is home to 113,123 applications. The news makes the AppStore one of the most successful application platforms of all time.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter