Visceral working on a Command and Conquer title?
Visceral Games, the studio behind Dante's Inferno and the Dead Space series has revealed that they are working on a new Command and Conquer title.
In an interview with Gamasutra, Visceral Games GM Nick Earl revealed unofficially that they have the next Command and Conquer game in development and described it as pretty far out.
He added: "The effort and energy at the moment is around building EA share in the action category... to achieve our mission of becoming number one inside of the action space."
The next Command and Conquer game is yet to be formally unveiled.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft