Visceral working on a Command and Conquer title?
Visceral Games, the studio behind Dante's Inferno and the Dead Space series has revealed that they are working on a new Command and Conquer title.
In an interview with Gamasutra, Visceral Games GM Nick Earl revealed unofficially that they have the next Command and Conquer game in development and described it as pretty far out.
He added: "The effort and energy at the moment is around building EA share in the action category... to achieve our mission of becoming number one inside of the action space."
The next Command and Conquer game is yet to be formally unveiled.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title