Visceral working on a Command and Conquer title?
Visceral Games, the studio behind Dante's Inferno and the Dead Space series has revealed that they are working on a new Command and Conquer title.
In an interview with Gamasutra, Visceral Games GM Nick Earl revealed unofficially that they have the next Command and Conquer game in development and described it as pretty far out.
He added: "The effort and energy at the moment is around building EA share in the action category... to achieve our mission of becoming number one inside of the action space."
The next Command and Conquer game is yet to be formally unveiled.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below