Visceral working on a Command and Conquer title?
Visceral Games, the studio behind Dante's Inferno and the Dead Space series has revealed that they are working on a new Command and Conquer title.
In an interview with Gamasutra, Visceral Games GM Nick Earl revealed unofficially that they have the next Command and Conquer game in development and described it as pretty far out.
He added: "The effort and energy at the moment is around building EA share in the action category... to achieve our mission of becoming number one inside of the action space."
The next Command and Conquer game is yet to be formally unveiled.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer