Visceral working on a Command and Conquer title?
Visceral Games, the studio behind Dante's Inferno and the Dead Space series has revealed that they are working on a new Command and Conquer title.
In an interview with Gamasutra, Visceral Games GM Nick Earl revealed unofficially that they have the next Command and Conquer game in development and described it as pretty far out.
He added: "The effort and energy at the moment is around building EA share in the action category... to achieve our mission of becoming number one inside of the action space."
The next Command and Conquer game is yet to be formally unveiled.
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online