Microsoft dates and prices first Reach map pack
Microsoft has announced the release date and price point for Halo: Reach's first batch of downloadable content, the Noble Map Pack.
The downloadable content contains three new maps - Anchor 9, Tempest and Breakpoint - which will launch on November 30 for 800 MS points. Additionally, the bundle will enable players to unlock new achievements, totaling 250 Gamerscore points overall.
Reach's new maps will vary in size, with Breakpoint and Tempest accomodating larger game types and Anchor 9 catering to the constrained play modes.
Halo: Reach launched last month to a spectacular reception from both critcs and consumers.The title achieved a collective 91 point ranking on MetaCritic and sold more than 3 million copies globally.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May