Microsoft dates and prices first Reach map pack
Microsoft has announced the release date and price point for Halo: Reach's first batch of downloadable content, the Noble Map Pack.
The downloadable content contains three new maps - Anchor 9, Tempest and Breakpoint - which will launch on November 30 for 800 MS points. Additionally, the bundle will enable players to unlock new achievements, totaling 250 Gamerscore points overall.
Reach's new maps will vary in size, with Breakpoint and Tempest accomodating larger game types and Anchor 9 catering to the constrained play modes.
Halo: Reach launched last month to a spectacular reception from both critcs and consumers.The title achieved a collective 91 point ranking on MetaCritic and sold more than 3 million copies globally.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto