Microsoft dates and prices first Reach map pack
Microsoft has announced the release date and price point for Halo: Reach's first batch of downloadable content, the Noble Map Pack.
The downloadable content contains three new maps - Anchor 9, Tempest and Breakpoint - which will launch on November 30 for 800 MS points. Additionally, the bundle will enable players to unlock new achievements, totaling 250 Gamerscore points overall.
Reach's new maps will vary in size, with Breakpoint and Tempest accomodating larger game types and Anchor 9 catering to the constrained play modes.
Halo: Reach launched last month to a spectacular reception from both critcs and consumers.The title achieved a collective 91 point ranking on MetaCritic and sold more than 3 million copies globally.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year