Microsoft dates and prices first Reach map pack
Microsoft has announced the release date and price point for Halo: Reach's first batch of downloadable content, the Noble Map Pack.
The downloadable content contains three new maps - Anchor 9, Tempest and Breakpoint - which will launch on November 30 for 800 MS points. Additionally, the bundle will enable players to unlock new achievements, totaling 250 Gamerscore points overall.
Reach's new maps will vary in size, with Breakpoint and Tempest accomodating larger game types and Anchor 9 catering to the constrained play modes.
Halo: Reach launched last month to a spectacular reception from both critcs and consumers.The title achieved a collective 91 point ranking on MetaCritic and sold more than 3 million copies globally.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side