Scottish gamers take to Indiegogo to open a gamer's cafe in Glasgow, MEGABytes
A group of Scottish gamers have taken to Indiegogo to help fund opening a new cafe dedicated to the gamers of Glasgow.
The idea behind MEGABytes is to open a place where gamers can come and enjoy games-related events from Q&A sessions with industry figures to FPS tournaments to just offering a place where handheld gamers can get together and play.
They're looking to raise 6000 GBP on Indiegogo in order to fund putting in things like kitchen appliances, furniture and amenities like a disabled toilet as well as consoles, TVs and even a awesome projector. If they can raise the amount the Prince's Trust will double that and help them to get well on their way.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year