Scottish gamers take to Indiegogo to open a gamer's cafe in Glasgow, MEGABytes
A group of Scottish gamers have taken to Indiegogo to help fund opening a new cafe dedicated to the gamers of Glasgow.
The idea behind MEGABytes is to open a place where gamers can come and enjoy games-related events from Q&A sessions with industry figures to FPS tournaments to just offering a place where handheld gamers can get together and play.
They're looking to raise 6000 GBP on Indiegogo in order to fund putting in things like kitchen appliances, furniture and amenities like a disabled toilet as well as consoles, TVs and even a awesome projector. If they can raise the amount the Prince's Trust will double that and help them to get well on their way.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful