Scottish gamers take to Indiegogo to open a gamer's cafe in Glasgow, MEGABytes
A group of Scottish gamers have taken to Indiegogo to help fund opening a new cafe dedicated to the gamers of Glasgow.
The idea behind MEGABytes is to open a place where gamers can come and enjoy games-related events from Q&A sessions with industry figures to FPS tournaments to just offering a place where handheld gamers can get together and play.
They're looking to raise 6000 GBP on Indiegogo in order to fund putting in things like kitchen appliances, furniture and amenities like a disabled toilet as well as consoles, TVs and even a awesome projector. If they can raise the amount the Prince's Trust will double that and help them to get well on their way.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3