Scottish gamers take to Indiegogo to open a gamer's cafe in Glasgow, MEGABytes
A group of Scottish gamers have taken to Indiegogo to help fund opening a new cafe dedicated to the gamers of Glasgow.
The idea behind MEGABytes is to open a place where gamers can come and enjoy games-related events from Q&A sessions with industry figures to FPS tournaments to just offering a place where handheld gamers can get together and play.
They're looking to raise 6000 GBP on Indiegogo in order to fund putting in things like kitchen appliances, furniture and amenities like a disabled toilet as well as consoles, TVs and even a awesome projector. If they can raise the amount the Prince's Trust will double that and help them to get well on their way.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title