Pirates of the Caribbean game cancelled, developer lays staff off
The Tron: Evolution developer Propaganda has been hit by some bad news recently.
The other title that they have had in development, an action RPG based on Pirates of the Caribbean has been cancelled by Disney leaving Propaganda in a bit of a bind.
As a result of the cancellation the studio has been forced to lay off an unconfirmed number of staff members in one of their two development teams.
Disney assures Tron fans that Tron: Evolution and its subsequent DLC will not be affected by the restructuring at Propaganda.
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe