Pirates of the Caribbean game cancelled, developer lays staff off
The Tron: Evolution developer Propaganda has been hit by some bad news recently.
The other title that they have had in development, an action RPG based on Pirates of the Caribbean has been cancelled by Disney leaving Propaganda in a bit of a bind.
As a result of the cancellation the studio has been forced to lay off an unconfirmed number of staff members in one of their two development teams.
Disney assures Tron fans that Tron: Evolution and its subsequent DLC will not be affected by the restructuring at Propaganda.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year