Pirates of the Caribbean game cancelled, developer lays staff off
The Tron: Evolution developer Propaganda has been hit by some bad news recently.
The other title that they have had in development, an action RPG based on Pirates of the Caribbean has been cancelled by Disney leaving Propaganda in a bit of a bind.
As a result of the cancellation the studio has been forced to lay off an unconfirmed number of staff members in one of their two development teams.
Disney assures Tron fans that Tron: Evolution and its subsequent DLC will not be affected by the restructuring at Propaganda.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date