Pirates of the Caribbean game cancelled, developer lays staff off
The Tron: Evolution developer Propaganda has been hit by some bad news recently.
The other title that they have had in development, an action RPG based on Pirates of the Caribbean has been cancelled by Disney leaving Propaganda in a bit of a bind.
As a result of the cancellation the studio has been forced to lay off an unconfirmed number of staff members in one of their two development teams.
Disney assures Tron fans that Tron: Evolution and its subsequent DLC will not be affected by the restructuring at Propaganda.
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today