Pirates of the Caribbean game cancelled, developer lays staff off
The Tron: Evolution developer Propaganda has been hit by some bad news recently.
The other title that they have had in development, an action RPG based on Pirates of the Caribbean has been cancelled by Disney leaving Propaganda in a bit of a bind.
As a result of the cancellation the studio has been forced to lay off an unconfirmed number of staff members in one of their two development teams.
Disney assures Tron fans that Tron: Evolution and its subsequent DLC will not be affected by the restructuring at Propaganda.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though