Star Wars: The Old Republic will flop big time says angry EA employee
One very disgruntled person claiming to be an employee at EA Bioware Mythic soon to be laid off in the next round of redundancies planned for the company has hit out at his soon-to-be-former employers having a serious dig at the company, its policies and their big shining MMO hope Star Wars: The Old Republic.
In his blog the supposed employee calling himself 'EA Louse' said that Mythic was being killed by men like Jeff Hickman, suggested that Mark Jacobs the founder of Mythic was fired and that Star Wars: The Old Republic will be one of the greatest failure in the history of MMOs from EA.
His rant began: "I found out recently that I will be dismissed from BioWare Mythic during the next round of layoffs EA coming this November. Im sick of seeing EA outsource their art and find every excuse to get rid of us and still not achieve anything. Mythic is dying, and its not us who killed him but were taking the fall."
EA Louse continued: "And Bioware? Dont make me laugh. Theyve spent more money making the Old Republic than James Cameron spent on Avatar. S**t you not. More than 300 million USD! Can you believe that? And you know what theyre most proud of? This is the kicker. They are most proud of the sound. No seriously. Something like a 20Gig installation, and most of it is voiceover work. Thats the best they have. The rest of the game is a joke. EA knows it and so does George Lucas,theyre panicking , and so most of Mythic has already been cannibalized to work in Austin on it because they cant keep pushing back launch."
He rounded it off saying: "Old Republic will be one of the greatest failures in the history of MMOs from EA. Probably at the level of the Sims Online. We all know it too..."
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed