Gran Turismo 5 delayed yet again
Sony has announced that Gran Turismo 5 will not make its scheduled release in the first week of November.
Polyphony Digital's long-awaited racing masterpiece has received another unspecified delay with Sony not giving an exact arrival time as yet.
They made the announcement on the US PlayStation blog and promised that Gran Turismo 5 would still be arriving this side of Christmas.
The wrote on the blog: "We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay, however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches."
They also promised that more information would be available soon.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan