Gran Turismo 5 delayed yet again
Sony has announced that Gran Turismo 5 will not make its scheduled release in the first week of November.
Polyphony Digital's long-awaited racing masterpiece has received another unspecified delay with Sony not giving an exact arrival time as yet.
They made the announcement on the US PlayStation blog and promised that Gran Turismo 5 would still be arriving this side of Christmas.
The wrote on the blog: "We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay, however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches."
They also promised that more information would be available soon.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release