Gran Turismo 5 delayed yet again
Sony has announced that Gran Turismo 5 will not make its scheduled release in the first week of November.
Polyphony Digital's long-awaited racing masterpiece has received another unspecified delay with Sony not giving an exact arrival time as yet.
They made the announcement on the US PlayStation blog and promised that Gran Turismo 5 would still be arriving this side of Christmas.
The wrote on the blog: "We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay, however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches."
They also promised that more information would be available soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year