Gran Turismo 5 delayed yet again
Sony has announced that Gran Turismo 5 will not make its scheduled release in the first week of November.
Polyphony Digital's long-awaited racing masterpiece has received another unspecified delay with Sony not giving an exact arrival time as yet.
They made the announcement on the US PlayStation blog and promised that Gran Turismo 5 would still be arriving this side of Christmas.
The wrote on the blog: "We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay, however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches."
They also promised that more information would be available soon.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May