Gran Turismo 5 delayed yet again
Sony has announced that Gran Turismo 5 will not make its scheduled release in the first week of November.
Polyphony Digital's long-awaited racing masterpiece has received another unspecified delay with Sony not giving an exact arrival time as yet.
They made the announcement on the US PlayStation blog and promised that Gran Turismo 5 would still be arriving this side of Christmas.
The wrote on the blog: "We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay, however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches."
They also promised that more information would be available soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year