Rubicon expansion arrives for EVE Online
Today marks the arrival of the 20th free expansion for CCP's long-running MMO EVE Online.
Rubicon brings in the seeds of galactic revolution to EVE Online, empowering pilots with the ability to wage guerilla warfare against each other tearing down some of the game's most definitive empires.
It also brings more of the adventuring spirit sparked off by the Odyssey expansion adding Ghost Vaults, hidden caches of pirate treasures free to be found by those willing to forge out and search for them.
Senior producer on EVE Online, Andie Nordgren said, “With Rubicon, we’re taking the first, decisive steps towards our vision for EVE Online’s second decade. We are at the beginning of a multi-expansion arc that will forever alter the face of New Eden by offering players more power over the universe than ever before and setting them upon an inevitable path to ascension.”
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date