Rubicon expansion arrives for EVE Online
Today marks the arrival of the 20th free expansion for CCP's long-running MMO EVE Online.
Rubicon brings in the seeds of galactic revolution to EVE Online, empowering pilots with the ability to wage guerilla warfare against each other tearing down some of the game's most definitive empires.
It also brings more of the adventuring spirit sparked off by the Odyssey expansion adding Ghost Vaults, hidden caches of pirate treasures free to be found by those willing to forge out and search for them.
Senior producer on EVE Online, Andie Nordgren said, “With Rubicon, we’re taking the first, decisive steps towards our vision for EVE Online’s second decade. We are at the beginning of a multi-expansion arc that will forever alter the face of New Eden by offering players more power over the universe than ever before and setting them upon an inevitable path to ascension.”
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title