Rubicon expansion arrives for EVE Online
Today marks the arrival of the 20th free expansion for CCP's long-running MMO EVE Online.
Rubicon brings in the seeds of galactic revolution to EVE Online, empowering pilots with the ability to wage guerilla warfare against each other tearing down some of the game's most definitive empires.
It also brings more of the adventuring spirit sparked off by the Odyssey expansion adding Ghost Vaults, hidden caches of pirate treasures free to be found by those willing to forge out and search for them.
Senior producer on EVE Online, Andie Nordgren said, “With Rubicon, we’re taking the first, decisive steps towards our vision for EVE Online’s second decade. We are at the beginning of a multi-expansion arc that will forever alter the face of New Eden by offering players more power over the universe than ever before and setting them upon an inevitable path to ascension.”
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release