Rubicon expansion arrives for EVE Online
Today marks the arrival of the 20th free expansion for CCP's long-running MMO EVE Online.
Rubicon brings in the seeds of galactic revolution to EVE Online, empowering pilots with the ability to wage guerilla warfare against each other tearing down some of the game's most definitive empires.
It also brings more of the adventuring spirit sparked off by the Odyssey expansion adding Ghost Vaults, hidden caches of pirate treasures free to be found by those willing to forge out and search for them.
Senior producer on EVE Online, Andie Nordgren said, “With Rubicon, we’re taking the first, decisive steps towards our vision for EVE Online’s second decade. We are at the beginning of a multi-expansion arc that will forever alter the face of New Eden by offering players more power over the universe than ever before and setting them upon an inevitable path to ascension.”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3