Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
Microsoft has revealed another fourteen of the 200 cars that will be playable in Forza Horizon 2 when it arrives next month.
These include the 1993 McLaren F1 which was the first sports car to put the driving seat in the centre of the car like an F1 car, the 2012 Bowler EXR S which is the first road car from rally-raid specialists Bowler, the classic1973 Ford Capri RS3200, the 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso and the 2011 Aston Martin V12 Zagato.
The other nine cars that have been announced are in the list below:
2010 Audi TT RS Coupe
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
1992 Ford Escort RS Cosworth
2004 Honda Civic Type-R
2013 KTM X-Bow R
1992 Nissan Silvia CLUB K's
Forza Horizon 2 is due to be released on the Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 30th. Click on the image to see a gallery of some of the new cars.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May