Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
Microsoft has revealed another fourteen of the 200 cars that will be playable in Forza Horizon 2 when it arrives next month.
These include the 1993 McLaren F1 which was the first sports car to put the driving seat in the centre of the car like an F1 car, the 2012 Bowler EXR S which is the first road car from rally-raid specialists Bowler, the classic1973 Ford Capri RS3200, the 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso and the 2011 Aston Martin V12 Zagato.
The other nine cars that have been announced are in the list below:
2010 Audi TT RS Coupe
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
1992 Ford Escort RS Cosworth
2004 Honda Civic Type-R
2013 KTM X-Bow R
1992 Nissan Silvia CLUB K's
Forza Horizon 2 is due to be released on the Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 30th. Click on the image to see a gallery of some of the new cars.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent