Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
Microsoft has revealed another fourteen of the 200 cars that will be playable in Forza Horizon 2 when it arrives next month.
These include the 1993 McLaren F1 which was the first sports car to put the driving seat in the centre of the car like an F1 car, the 2012 Bowler EXR S which is the first road car from rally-raid specialists Bowler, the classic1973 Ford Capri RS3200, the 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso and the 2011 Aston Martin V12 Zagato.
The other nine cars that have been announced are in the list below:
2010 Audi TT RS Coupe
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
1992 Ford Escort RS Cosworth
2004 Honda Civic Type-R
2013 KTM X-Bow R
1992 Nissan Silvia CLUB K's
Forza Horizon 2 is due to be released on the Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 30th. Click on the image to see a gallery of some of the new cars.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though