Namco Bandai to distribute next two Harvest Moon titles in Europe
Namco Bandai has announced a new partnership that will see them distribute Rising Star Games' next two Harvest Moon releases in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade on the Wii and Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands on the DS will be dsitributed to European, Asian and Arab retailers this November by Namco Bandai.
The agreement will see Namco Bandai make good use of the network they acquired when they bought up the struggling publisher Atari.
Alberto Gonzlez Lorca, Vice President Third Parties at Namco Bandai said: "The Harvest Moon series has a very strong heritage of delivering consistently high quality games, so it's with great pleasure that we will be bringing these two latest iterations in the series to our markets. We're looking forward to working with the team at Rising Star to maximise their potential and reach new fans."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone