Namco Bandai to distribute next two Harvest Moon titles in Europe
Namco Bandai has announced a new partnership that will see them distribute Rising Star Games' next two Harvest Moon releases in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade on the Wii and Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands on the DS will be dsitributed to European, Asian and Arab retailers this November by Namco Bandai.
The agreement will see Namco Bandai make good use of the network they acquired when they bought up the struggling publisher Atari.
Alberto Gonzlez Lorca, Vice President Third Parties at Namco Bandai said: "The Harvest Moon series has a very strong heritage of delivering consistently high quality games, so it's with great pleasure that we will be bringing these two latest iterations in the series to our markets. We're looking forward to working with the team at Rising Star to maximise their potential and reach new fans."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3