Namco Bandai to distribute next two Harvest Moon titles in Europe
Namco Bandai has announced a new partnership that will see them distribute Rising Star Games' next two Harvest Moon releases in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade on the Wii and Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands on the DS will be dsitributed to European, Asian and Arab retailers this November by Namco Bandai.
The agreement will see Namco Bandai make good use of the network they acquired when they bought up the struggling publisher Atari.
Alberto Gonzlez Lorca, Vice President Third Parties at Namco Bandai said: "The Harvest Moon series has a very strong heritage of delivering consistently high quality games, so it's with great pleasure that we will be bringing these two latest iterations in the series to our markets. We're looking forward to working with the team at Rising Star to maximise their potential and reach new fans."
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront