Bizarre hopeful for a Blood Stone sequel
Bizarre Creations is hopeful that Activision will want to do a sequel to their upcoming James Bond title Blood Stone.
We caught up with Bizarre Creations and they told us just what it was like to put a big budget action game together with top Hollywood talent including writer Bruce Feirstein, actors Daniel Craig and Joss Stone and stunt co-ordinator Ben Cooke.
They told us: "It was a challenge. Yeah, weve never taken on a game of this magnitude before. It's a big, big game. Working with that kind of A-list talent can be intimidating. Fortunately, they were all very professional and a great pleasure to work with. And I think weve done it justice. At the completion of any game, you always think 'Oh, I could have done that better, could have done this' and so on. I think we'd all like to give it another shot as well, just to try it again, so maybe a sequel..."
They continued: "Ah, I dont know, Im not going to [talk about that]. It's not really up to us, but we'd love to do it all over again. It was certainly a hugely enjoyable experience. And we learnt so much from this, working with voice talent, working from a script, trying to piece together different gaming dynamics such as the on-foot action, driving action, and the boating action into a cohesive game has been really fun."
James Bond 007: Blood Stone is due out on Xbox 360, PS3, PC and DS later this winter.
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks