Doom: The Board Game planned
Whilst we're not attendees of the Game Manufacturers Association trade show, perhaps we should re-think our absence, as this year's event apparently revealed an official Doom board game currently being 'developed' (created?) by a firm called Fantasy Flight Games.
The new board game is apparently licensed by Doom developers id Software, and is said to be based heavily upon the forthcoming Doom 3. Plastic models of game characters will feature, as well as a board engineered to be customised into the player's design of map, as well as featuring over-sized dice and a variety of 'weapons'.
Doom: The Board Game will be released stateside this October. No word have we on a European debut, however.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto