Doom: The Board Game planned
Whilst we're not attendees of the Game Manufacturers Association trade show, perhaps we should re-think our absence, as this year's event apparently revealed an official Doom board game currently being 'developed' (created?) by a firm called Fantasy Flight Games.
The new board game is apparently licensed by Doom developers id Software, and is said to be based heavily upon the forthcoming Doom 3. Plastic models of game characters will feature, as well as a board engineered to be customised into the player's design of map, as well as featuring over-sized dice and a variety of 'weapons'.
Doom: The Board Game will be released stateside this October. No word have we on a European debut, however.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims