StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm still 18 months away?
In order to do the story justice, Blizzard made the decision to split StarCraft II into three episodes.
However, it has emerged that the next installment of their epic sequel the Zerg campaign entitled Heart of the Swarm may take a little longer to arrive than first thought.
During a speech at this year's GDC Online in Austin, Texas, Battle.net's project director Greg Canessa quietly slipped in the news that Heart of the Swarm will not arrive for another 18 months.
When talking about the main features they are focusing on now, which happen to be the trading and broadcasting of replays and updating profiles Canessa said that they were "a main area of focus we're going to be seeing on the Starcraft  side over the next 18 months between now and Heart of the Swarm."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto