StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm still 18 months away?
In order to do the story justice, Blizzard made the decision to split StarCraft II into three episodes.
However, it has emerged that the next installment of their epic sequel the Zerg campaign entitled Heart of the Swarm may take a little longer to arrive than first thought.
During a speech at this year's GDC Online in Austin, Texas, Battle.net's project director Greg Canessa quietly slipped in the news that Heart of the Swarm will not arrive for another 18 months.
When talking about the main features they are focusing on now, which happen to be the trading and broadcasting of replays and updating profiles Canessa said that they were "a main area of focus we're going to be seeing on the Starcraft  side over the next 18 months between now and Heart of the Swarm."
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules