StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm still 18 months away?
In order to do the story justice, Blizzard made the decision to split StarCraft II into three episodes.
However, it has emerged that the next installment of their epic sequel the Zerg campaign entitled Heart of the Swarm may take a little longer to arrive than first thought.
During a speech at this year's GDC Online in Austin, Texas, Battle.net's project director Greg Canessa quietly slipped in the news that Heart of the Swarm will not arrive for another 18 months.
When talking about the main features they are focusing on now, which happen to be the trading and broadcasting of replays and updating profiles Canessa said that they were "a main area of focus we're going to be seeing on the Starcraft  side over the next 18 months between now and Heart of the Swarm."
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced