StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm still 18 months away?
In order to do the story justice, Blizzard made the decision to split StarCraft II into three episodes.
However, it has emerged that the next installment of their epic sequel the Zerg campaign entitled Heart of the Swarm may take a little longer to arrive than first thought.
During a speech at this year's GDC Online in Austin, Texas, Battle.net's project director Greg Canessa quietly slipped in the news that Heart of the Swarm will not arrive for another 18 months.
When talking about the main features they are focusing on now, which happen to be the trading and broadcasting of replays and updating profiles Canessa said that they were "a main area of focus we're going to be seeing on the Starcraft  side over the next 18 months between now and Heart of the Swarm."
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users