StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm still 18 months away?
In order to do the story justice, Blizzard made the decision to split StarCraft II into three episodes.
However, it has emerged that the next installment of their epic sequel the Zerg campaign entitled Heart of the Swarm may take a little longer to arrive than first thought.
During a speech at this year's GDC Online in Austin, Texas, Battle.net's project director Greg Canessa quietly slipped in the news that Heart of the Swarm will not arrive for another 18 months.
When talking about the main features they are focusing on now, which happen to be the trading and broadcasting of replays and updating profiles Canessa said that they were "a main area of focus we're going to be seeing on the Starcraft  side over the next 18 months between now and Heart of the Swarm."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side