Jumpgate offers Earth and Beyond asylum
Jumpgate developer NetDevil has tendered a generous offer to aggrieved Earth and Beyond players who'll be losing their game in September - the offer tabled being a free 30-day trial of their space combat/trade title in return for redundant Earth and Beyond discs.
Jumpgate: The Reconstruction Institutive, is a persistent online space universe, along similar lines to Westwood/EA's flagging creation, and offers a heady blend of trading and combat which should appeal to Earth and Beyond's followers. The offer is apparently open until October 31st this year, and we're guessing a few former EA devotees may take advantage.
"We are troubled to see the small online space genre losing another excellent game. At NetDevil, we're hoping that players are still looking for something different in a market saturated with fantasy games. If players want to fly a spaceship, we obviously welcome them to check out Jumpgate," enthused Jumpgate Programmer Josh Johnston.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III