PlayStation Plus subscribers to get access to the Killzone 3 beta
Sony has lifted the lid on their plans for a closed beta test of their 3D flagship shooter Killzone 3.
The closed beta testing will begin on October the 25th giving lucky Killzone fans a chance to experience frantic multiplayer action with jetpacks and exoskeleton vehicles.
Access codes will be given out to PlayStation Plus subscribers only and even then they will be limited to 10,000 keys.
These keys will be given out to the first 10,000 people that download the Killzone 3 XMB theme that will be available to download from the PlayStation Plus section of the PlayStation Store from October the 14th.
Don't forget to check out our recent preview of Killzone 3 in 3D.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue