PlayStation Plus subscribers to get access to the Killzone 3 beta
Sony has lifted the lid on their plans for a closed beta test of their 3D flagship shooter Killzone 3.
The closed beta testing will begin on October the 25th giving lucky Killzone fans a chance to experience frantic multiplayer action with jetpacks and exoskeleton vehicles.
Access codes will be given out to PlayStation Plus subscribers only and even then they will be limited to 10,000 keys.
These keys will be given out to the first 10,000 people that download the Killzone 3 XMB theme that will be available to download from the PlayStation Plus section of the PlayStation Store from October the 14th.
Don't forget to check out our recent preview of Killzone 3 in 3D.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year