PlayStation Plus subscribers to get access to the Killzone 3 beta
Sony has lifted the lid on their plans for a closed beta test of their 3D flagship shooter Killzone 3.
The closed beta testing will begin on October the 25th giving lucky Killzone fans a chance to experience frantic multiplayer action with jetpacks and exoskeleton vehicles.
Access codes will be given out to PlayStation Plus subscribers only and even then they will be limited to 10,000 keys.
These keys will be given out to the first 10,000 people that download the Killzone 3 XMB theme that will be available to download from the PlayStation Plus section of the PlayStation Store from October the 14th.
Don't forget to check out our recent preview of Killzone 3 in 3D.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter