PlayStation Plus subscribers to get access to the Killzone 3 beta
Sony has lifted the lid on their plans for a closed beta test of their 3D flagship shooter Killzone 3.
The closed beta testing will begin on October the 25th giving lucky Killzone fans a chance to experience frantic multiplayer action with jetpacks and exoskeleton vehicles.
Access codes will be given out to PlayStation Plus subscribers only and even then they will be limited to 10,000 keys.
These keys will be given out to the first 10,000 people that download the Killzone 3 XMB theme that will be available to download from the PlayStation Plus section of the PlayStation Store from October the 14th.
Don't forget to check out our recent preview of Killzone 3 in 3D.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO