PlayStation Plus subscribers to get access to the Killzone 3 beta
Sony has lifted the lid on their plans for a closed beta test of their 3D flagship shooter Killzone 3.
The closed beta testing will begin on October the 25th giving lucky Killzone fans a chance to experience frantic multiplayer action with jetpacks and exoskeleton vehicles.
Access codes will be given out to PlayStation Plus subscribers only and even then they will be limited to 10,000 keys.
These keys will be given out to the first 10,000 people that download the Killzone 3 XMB theme that will be available to download from the PlayStation Plus section of the PlayStation Store from October the 14th.
Don't forget to check out our recent preview of Killzone 3 in 3D.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced