World of Warcraft nears Beta
The day of reckoning has finally come for those lucky few selected to participate in Blizzard's World of Warcraft closed beta test, as the trial finally kicks-off, focussing on the 'Alliance' side of the new MMORPG. The Alliance comprises the human, dwarf, gnome, and night elf playable races, and includes the classes mage, paladin, priest, rogue, warlock and warrior.
Further on in the beta test, the developers at Blizzard plan to add the 'Horde' races to the trial, including trolls, orcs, taurens and the undead. Hopefully with the beta now under way we'll begin to hear a little more on this much anticipated game, an online epic set against the Warcraft backdrop made famous by the uber-successful RTS series. More as we get it, then.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO