World of Warcraft nears Beta
The day of reckoning has finally come for those lucky few selected to participate in Blizzard's World of Warcraft closed beta test, as the trial finally kicks-off, focussing on the 'Alliance' side of the new MMORPG. The Alliance comprises the human, dwarf, gnome, and night elf playable races, and includes the classes mage, paladin, priest, rogue, warlock and warrior.
Further on in the beta test, the developers at Blizzard plan to add the 'Horde' races to the trial, including trolls, orcs, taurens and the undead. Hopefully with the beta now under way we'll begin to hear a little more on this much anticipated game, an online epic set against the Warcraft backdrop made famous by the uber-successful RTS series. More as we get it, then.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent