World of Warcraft nears Beta
The day of reckoning has finally come for those lucky few selected to participate in Blizzard's World of Warcraft closed beta test, as the trial finally kicks-off, focussing on the 'Alliance' side of the new MMORPG. The Alliance comprises the human, dwarf, gnome, and night elf playable races, and includes the classes mage, paladin, priest, rogue, warlock and warrior.
Further on in the beta test, the developers at Blizzard plan to add the 'Horde' races to the trial, including trolls, orcs, taurens and the undead. Hopefully with the beta now under way we'll begin to hear a little more on this much anticipated game, an online epic set against the Warcraft backdrop made famous by the uber-successful RTS series. More as we get it, then.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto