L4D and L4D2 discounted on Steam as The Sacrifice DLC launches
Valve has announced that they will be discounting the PC and Mac versions of Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 by 66 percent on Steam to celebrate the launch of The Sacrifice DLC.
The Sacrifice is a full pack of DLC that will be available as a free update for Mac and PC gamers and is compatible with both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.
Xbox 360 gamers will also be able to purchase the pack on Xbox Live Marketplace later on today.
The Sacrifice is a prequel to The Passing DLC pack and follows the L4D survivors as they head South. It also adds a new gameplay dynamic that allows one player to give their life so that the other three can escape during the finale.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch