L4D and L4D2 discounted on Steam as The Sacrifice DLC launches
Valve has announced that they will be discounting the PC and Mac versions of Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 by 66 percent on Steam to celebrate the launch of The Sacrifice DLC.
The Sacrifice is a full pack of DLC that will be available as a free update for Mac and PC gamers and is compatible with both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.
Xbox 360 gamers will also be able to purchase the pack on Xbox Live Marketplace later on today.
The Sacrifice is a prequel to The Passing DLC pack and follows the L4D survivors as they head South. It also adds a new gameplay dynamic that allows one player to give their life so that the other three can escape during the finale.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update