L4D and L4D2 discounted on Steam as The Sacrifice DLC launches
Valve has announced that they will be discounting the PC and Mac versions of Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 by 66 percent on Steam to celebrate the launch of The Sacrifice DLC.
The Sacrifice is a full pack of DLC that will be available as a free update for Mac and PC gamers and is compatible with both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.
Xbox 360 gamers will also be able to purchase the pack on Xbox Live Marketplace later on today.
The Sacrifice is a prequel to The Passing DLC pack and follows the L4D survivors as they head South. It also adds a new gameplay dynamic that allows one player to give their life so that the other three can escape during the finale.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising