L4D and L4D2 discounted on Steam as The Sacrifice DLC launches
Valve has announced that they will be discounting the PC and Mac versions of Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 by 66 percent on Steam to celebrate the launch of The Sacrifice DLC.
The Sacrifice is a full pack of DLC that will be available as a free update for Mac and PC gamers and is compatible with both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.
Xbox 360 gamers will also be able to purchase the pack on Xbox Live Marketplace later on today.
The Sacrifice is a prequel to The Passing DLC pack and follows the L4D survivors as they head South. It also adds a new gameplay dynamic that allows one player to give their life so that the other three can escape during the finale.
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey