L4D and L4D2 discounted on Steam as The Sacrifice DLC launches
Valve has announced that they will be discounting the PC and Mac versions of Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 by 66 percent on Steam to celebrate the launch of The Sacrifice DLC.
The Sacrifice is a full pack of DLC that will be available as a free update for Mac and PC gamers and is compatible with both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.
Xbox 360 gamers will also be able to purchase the pack on Xbox Live Marketplace later on today.
The Sacrifice is a prequel to The Passing DLC pack and follows the L4D survivors as they head South. It also adds a new gameplay dynamic that allows one player to give their life so that the other three can escape during the finale.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year