Major US political figures guesting in NBA JAM
Have you ever wondered if Al Gore could beat George W Bush in a game of one-on-one basketball?
Now with EA Sports' reviving the NBA JAM series you will be able to get the chance. ESPN of all people has unearthed news that a raft of prominent US politicians will appear as unlockable playable characters in the NBA JAM reboot.
Gamers will be able to take on the Democrats vs Republicans battle with President Barack Obama, former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W Bush, Deputy President Joe Biden, former Deputy under George W and George Bush Senior Dick Cheney, Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, former Vice President Al Gore and presidential runners up Senator John McCain and Sarah Palin.
NBA JAM hits the Wii this week with US fans getting access to it today and the UK release coming on Friday. It will also be heading to the Xbox and PS3 via XBLA and PSN later in the year.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent