Major US political figures guesting in NBA JAM
Have you ever wondered if Al Gore could beat George W Bush in a game of one-on-one basketball?
Now with EA Sports' reviving the NBA JAM series you will be able to get the chance. ESPN of all people has unearthed news that a raft of prominent US politicians will appear as unlockable playable characters in the NBA JAM reboot.
Gamers will be able to take on the Democrats vs Republicans battle with President Barack Obama, former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W Bush, Deputy President Joe Biden, former Deputy under George W and George Bush Senior Dick Cheney, Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, former Vice President Al Gore and presidential runners up Senator John McCain and Sarah Palin.
NBA JAM hits the Wii this week with US fans getting access to it today and the UK release coming on Friday. It will also be heading to the Xbox and PS3 via XBLA and PSN later in the year.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like