Major US political figures guesting in NBA JAM
Have you ever wondered if Al Gore could beat George W Bush in a game of one-on-one basketball?
Now with EA Sports' reviving the NBA JAM series you will be able to get the chance. ESPN of all people has unearthed news that a raft of prominent US politicians will appear as unlockable playable characters in the NBA JAM reboot.
Gamers will be able to take on the Democrats vs Republicans battle with President Barack Obama, former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W Bush, Deputy President Joe Biden, former Deputy under George W and George Bush Senior Dick Cheney, Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, former Vice President Al Gore and presidential runners up Senator John McCain and Sarah Palin.
NBA JAM hits the Wii this week with US fans getting access to it today and the UK release coming on Friday. It will also be heading to the Xbox and PS3 via XBLA and PSN later in the year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year