Early access to Duke Nukem Forever demo included in Borderlands GOTY
That's right. Gearbox are rewarding anyone who picks up the the Game of the Year edition of Borderlands with early access to the demo of Duke Nukem Forever.
On the 12th of October when Borderlands Game of the Year Edition hits the shelves the game will be bundled with codes that give buyers membership of the Duke Nukem Forever Early Access Club.
Gearbox announced that they had resurrected the 3D Realms title that most had thought consigned to games industry myth with the passing of the company that created the series as shareware in the early ninties.
Gearbox has assured gamers that Duke Nukem Forever will finally be released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2011.
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online