Early access to Duke Nukem Forever demo included in Borderlands GOTY
That's right. Gearbox are rewarding anyone who picks up the the Game of the Year edition of Borderlands with early access to the demo of Duke Nukem Forever.
On the 12th of October when Borderlands Game of the Year Edition hits the shelves the game will be bundled with codes that give buyers membership of the Duke Nukem Forever Early Access Club.
Gearbox announced that they had resurrected the 3D Realms title that most had thought consigned to games industry myth with the passing of the company that created the series as shareware in the early ninties.
Gearbox has assured gamers that Duke Nukem Forever will finally be released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2011.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue