Early access to Duke Nukem Forever demo included in Borderlands GOTY
That's right. Gearbox are rewarding anyone who picks up the the Game of the Year edition of Borderlands with early access to the demo of Duke Nukem Forever.
On the 12th of October when Borderlands Game of the Year Edition hits the shelves the game will be bundled with codes that give buyers membership of the Duke Nukem Forever Early Access Club.
Gearbox announced that they had resurrected the 3D Realms title that most had thought consigned to games industry myth with the passing of the company that created the series as shareware in the early ninties.
Gearbox has assured gamers that Duke Nukem Forever will finally be released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2011.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer