Early access to Duke Nukem Forever demo included in Borderlands GOTY
That's right. Gearbox are rewarding anyone who picks up the the Game of the Year edition of Borderlands with early access to the demo of Duke Nukem Forever.
On the 12th of October when Borderlands Game of the Year Edition hits the shelves the game will be bundled with codes that give buyers membership of the Duke Nukem Forever Early Access Club.
Gearbox announced that they had resurrected the 3D Realms title that most had thought consigned to games industry myth with the passing of the company that created the series as shareware in the early ninties.
Gearbox has assured gamers that Duke Nukem Forever will finally be released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2011.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch