FIFA 11 shoots straight to the top of the UK charts
The latest entry in the FIFA series has scored an impressive opening weekend propelling it straight to the top of the UK sales charts.
FIFA 11 unseated F1 2010 at the top of the UK charts. Codemasters first HD Formula One title only slipped as far as second place with Dead Rising 2 remaining firm in third.
Halo: Reach dropped from second to fourth with Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock debuting at a reasonable fifth.
The Ryder Cup has also helped to propel Tiger Woods 11 back up the charts with EA's golfing franchise to sixth place.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date