FIFA 11 shoots straight to the top of the UK charts
The latest entry in the FIFA series has scored an impressive opening weekend propelling it straight to the top of the UK sales charts.
FIFA 11 unseated F1 2010 at the top of the UK charts. Codemasters first HD Formula One title only slipped as far as second place with Dead Rising 2 remaining firm in third.
Halo: Reach dropped from second to fourth with Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock debuting at a reasonable fifth.
The Ryder Cup has also helped to propel Tiger Woods 11 back up the charts with EA's golfing franchise to sixth place.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey