FIFA 11 shoots straight to the top of the UK charts
The latest entry in the FIFA series has scored an impressive opening weekend propelling it straight to the top of the UK sales charts.
FIFA 11 unseated F1 2010 at the top of the UK charts. Codemasters first HD Formula One title only slipped as far as second place with Dead Rising 2 remaining firm in third.
Halo: Reach dropped from second to fourth with Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock debuting at a reasonable fifth.
The Ryder Cup has also helped to propel Tiger Woods 11 back up the charts with EA's golfing franchise to sixth place.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access