FIFA 11 shoots straight to the top of the UK charts
The latest entry in the FIFA series has scored an impressive opening weekend propelling it straight to the top of the UK sales charts.
FIFA 11 unseated F1 2010 at the top of the UK charts. Codemasters first HD Formula One title only slipped as far as second place with Dead Rising 2 remaining firm in third.
Halo: Reach dropped from second to fourth with Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock debuting at a reasonable fifth.
The Ryder Cup has also helped to propel Tiger Woods 11 back up the charts with EA's golfing franchise to sixth place.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users