FIFA 11 shoots straight to the top of the UK charts
The latest entry in the FIFA series has scored an impressive opening weekend propelling it straight to the top of the UK sales charts.
FIFA 11 unseated F1 2010 at the top of the UK charts. Codemasters first HD Formula One title only slipped as far as second place with Dead Rising 2 remaining firm in third.
Halo: Reach dropped from second to fourth with Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock debuting at a reasonable fifth.
The Ryder Cup has also helped to propel Tiger Woods 11 back up the charts with EA's golfing franchise to sixth place.
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities