id Software still not sold on 3D
Id Software's Tim Willits has joined Todd Hollenshead in expressing doubts over the introduction of 3D into gaming.
Willits told GameSpot at this last weekend's Eurogamer Expo that he was still undecided over the merits of 3D.
He said: "The jury's still out on 3D."
He went on to talk about their choice to focus on creating the best experiences traditional controllers over Kinect and Move although he did concede that they were better than he had expected.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer