id Software still not sold on 3D
Id Software's Tim Willits has joined Todd Hollenshead in expressing doubts over the introduction of 3D into gaming.
Willits told GameSpot at this last weekend's Eurogamer Expo that he was still undecided over the merits of 3D.
He said: "The jury's still out on 3D."
He went on to talk about their choice to focus on creating the best experiences traditional controllers over Kinect and Move although he did concede that they were better than he had expected.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit