id Software still not sold on 3D
Id Software's Tim Willits has joined Todd Hollenshead in expressing doubts over the introduction of 3D into gaming.
Willits told GameSpot at this last weekend's Eurogamer Expo that he was still undecided over the merits of 3D.
He said: "The jury's still out on 3D."
He went on to talk about their choice to focus on creating the best experiences traditional controllers over Kinect and Move although he did concede that they were better than he had expected.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May