id Software still not sold on 3D
Id Software's Tim Willits has joined Todd Hollenshead in expressing doubts over the introduction of 3D into gaming.
Willits told GameSpot at this last weekend's Eurogamer Expo that he was still undecided over the merits of 3D.
He said: "The jury's still out on 3D."
He went on to talk about their choice to focus on creating the best experiences traditional controllers over Kinect and Move although he did concede that they were better than he had expected.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3