id Software still not sold on 3D
Id Software's Tim Willits has joined Todd Hollenshead in expressing doubts over the introduction of 3D into gaming.
Willits told GameSpot at this last weekend's Eurogamer Expo that he was still undecided over the merits of 3D.
He said: "The jury's still out on 3D."
He went on to talk about their choice to focus on creating the best experiences traditional controllers over Kinect and Move although he did concede that they were better than he had expected.
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release