Bethesda releases the PC specs for Fallout: New Vegas
Bethesda has finally outed the minimum PC specifications for Obsidian's Fallout: New Vegas over on their blog.
In order for PC gamers to enjoy the latest adventures in the 50s-style post apocalyptic future the minimum requirements are surprisingly low.
Fallout: New Vegas will work on a system with a 2GHz multicore processor, 2GB of RAM and either an NVIDIA GeForce 6 or ATi 1300XT series graphics card or later.
Windows XP users can breathe a sigh of relief as DirectX 9 is supported but you will need to free up a modest 10GB of hard disc space to play it.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year