Bethesda releases the PC specs for Fallout: New Vegas
Bethesda has finally outed the minimum PC specifications for Obsidian's Fallout: New Vegas over on their blog.
In order for PC gamers to enjoy the latest adventures in the 50s-style post apocalyptic future the minimum requirements are surprisingly low.
Fallout: New Vegas will work on a system with a 2GHz multicore processor, 2GB of RAM and either an NVIDIA GeForce 6 or ATi 1300XT series graphics card or later.
Windows XP users can breathe a sigh of relief as DirectX 9 is supported but you will need to free up a modest 10GB of hard disc space to play it.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage