Bethesda releases the PC specs for Fallout: New Vegas
Bethesda has finally outed the minimum PC specifications for Obsidian's Fallout: New Vegas over on their blog.
In order for PC gamers to enjoy the latest adventures in the 50s-style post apocalyptic future the minimum requirements are surprisingly low.
Fallout: New Vegas will work on a system with a 2GHz multicore processor, 2GB of RAM and either an NVIDIA GeForce 6 or ATi 1300XT series graphics card or later.
Windows XP users can breathe a sigh of relief as DirectX 9 is supported but you will need to free up a modest 10GB of hard disc space to play it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer