Bethesda releases the PC specs for Fallout: New Vegas
Bethesda has finally outed the minimum PC specifications for Obsidian's Fallout: New Vegas over on their blog.
In order for PC gamers to enjoy the latest adventures in the 50s-style post apocalyptic future the minimum requirements are surprisingly low.
Fallout: New Vegas will work on a system with a 2GHz multicore processor, 2GB of RAM and either an NVIDIA GeForce 6 or ATi 1300XT series graphics card or later.
Windows XP users can breathe a sigh of relief as DirectX 9 is supported but you will need to free up a modest 10GB of hard disc space to play it.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date