Bethesda releases the PC specs for Fallout: New Vegas
Bethesda has finally outed the minimum PC specifications for Obsidian's Fallout: New Vegas over on their blog.
In order for PC gamers to enjoy the latest adventures in the 50s-style post apocalyptic future the minimum requirements are surprisingly low.
Fallout: New Vegas will work on a system with a 2GHz multicore processor, 2GB of RAM and either an NVIDIA GeForce 6 or ATi 1300XT series graphics card or later.
Windows XP users can breathe a sigh of relief as DirectX 9 is supported but you will need to free up a modest 10GB of hard disc space to play it.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer