APB creator Dave Jones to join Epic?
The latest big rumour circulating in the games press is that the man who dreamed up the failed MMO APB, Dave Jones could be joining Epic.
According to Scottish new site Herald Scotland Dave Jones has been linked with a senior job within the Gears of War developer due to his close friendship with Epic boss Mark Rein.
While this is reportedly going on in the background, the bulk of Realtime Worlds' staff made redundant in the middle of August are still to be paid their redundancy pay.
Not only this but former Project: MyWorld artist Tahir Rashid said that they were not even given the proper 90-day consultation period before being made redundant.
Rashid said: "They should have given everyone a 90-day consultation period. The  MyWorld staff were given a 30-day consultation before they were made redundant on August 13th. The APB staff were only given an hour [on August 17th]."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer