APB creator Dave Jones to join Epic?
The latest big rumour circulating in the games press is that the man who dreamed up the failed MMO APB, Dave Jones could be joining Epic.
According to Scottish new site Herald Scotland Dave Jones has been linked with a senior job within the Gears of War developer due to his close friendship with Epic boss Mark Rein.
While this is reportedly going on in the background, the bulk of Realtime Worlds' staff made redundant in the middle of August are still to be paid their redundancy pay.
Not only this but former Project: MyWorld artist Tahir Rashid said that they were not even given the proper 90-day consultation period before being made redundant.
Rashid said: "They should have given everyone a 90-day consultation period. The  MyWorld staff were given a 30-day consultation before they were made redundant on August 13th. The APB staff were only given an hour [on August 17th]."
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims