APB creator Dave Jones to join Epic?
The latest big rumour circulating in the games press is that the man who dreamed up the failed MMO APB, Dave Jones could be joining Epic.
According to Scottish new site Herald Scotland Dave Jones has been linked with a senior job within the Gears of War developer due to his close friendship with Epic boss Mark Rein.
While this is reportedly going on in the background, the bulk of Realtime Worlds' staff made redundant in the middle of August are still to be paid their redundancy pay.
Not only this but former Project: MyWorld artist Tahir Rashid said that they were not even given the proper 90-day consultation period before being made redundant.
Rashid said: "They should have given everyone a 90-day consultation period. The  MyWorld staff were given a 30-day consultation before they were made redundant on August 13th. The APB staff were only given an hour [on August 17th]."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III