SCi delay Galleon
Tomb Raider creator Toby Gard's opus Galleon has been delayed once again, announced publisher SCi today, who stated that the Confounding Factor developed adventure will now be with us on the Xbox this Spring. Quite a small delay admittedly, but this game was originally scheduled for launch in 2000!
The title is now apparently exclusive to Microsoft's platform, and Redmond will no doubt be hoping that Gard's creation can inject a little bit of the Tomb Raider-magic, as we're introduced to the game's central character Rhama, and his beautiful side-kicks. More on this as we get it.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network