SCi delay Galleon
Tomb Raider creator Toby Gard's opus Galleon has been delayed once again, announced publisher SCi today, who stated that the Confounding Factor developed adventure will now be with us on the Xbox this Spring. Quite a small delay admittedly, but this game was originally scheduled for launch in 2000!
The title is now apparently exclusive to Microsoft's platform, and Redmond will no doubt be hoping that Gard's creation can inject a little bit of the Tomb Raider-magic, as we're introduced to the game's central character Rhama, and his beautiful side-kicks. More on this as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year