SCi delay Galleon
Tomb Raider creator Toby Gard's opus Galleon has been delayed once again, announced publisher SCi today, who stated that the Confounding Factor developed adventure will now be with us on the Xbox this Spring. Quite a small delay admittedly, but this game was originally scheduled for launch in 2000!
The title is now apparently exclusive to Microsoft's platform, and Redmond will no doubt be hoping that Gard's creation can inject a little bit of the Tomb Raider-magic, as we're introduced to the game's central character Rhama, and his beautiful side-kicks. More on this as we get it.
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode