SCi delay Galleon
Tomb Raider creator Toby Gard's opus Galleon has been delayed once again, announced publisher SCi today, who stated that the Confounding Factor developed adventure will now be with us on the Xbox this Spring. Quite a small delay admittedly, but this game was originally scheduled for launch in 2000!
The title is now apparently exclusive to Microsoft's platform, and Redmond will no doubt be hoping that Gard's creation can inject a little bit of the Tomb Raider-magic, as we're introduced to the game's central character Rhama, and his beautiful side-kicks. More on this as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3