SCi delay Galleon
Tomb Raider creator Toby Gard's opus Galleon has been delayed once again, announced publisher SCi today, who stated that the Confounding Factor developed adventure will now be with us on the Xbox this Spring. Quite a small delay admittedly, but this game was originally scheduled for launch in 2000!
The title is now apparently exclusive to Microsoft's platform, and Redmond will no doubt be hoping that Gard's creation can inject a little bit of the Tomb Raider-magic, as we're introduced to the game's central character Rhama, and his beautiful side-kicks. More on this as we get it.
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date