FIFA 11 prices go crazy ahead of UK launch
The price war between the high street and the supermarkets becomes more bitter with the release of FIFA 11 at midnight tonight.
The supermarkets in the UK are offering some crazy prices on the latest soccer game which EA Sports promises to be their best yet.
ASDA take the prize for the most insane deal by offering FIFA for just 97 pence to those willing to trade in the latest releases like Halo: Reach or Dead Rising 2.
Tesco and Morrison's are offering FIFA 11 for 25 GBP and 28 GBP respectively when bought with another chart title and Sainsburys and selling it for 25 GBP if you spend 30 GBP or more on your weekly shop.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold