FIFA 11 prices go crazy ahead of UK launch
The price war between the high street and the supermarkets becomes more bitter with the release of FIFA 11 at midnight tonight.
The supermarkets in the UK are offering some crazy prices on the latest soccer game which EA Sports promises to be their best yet.
ASDA take the prize for the most insane deal by offering FIFA for just 97 pence to those willing to trade in the latest releases like Halo: Reach or Dead Rising 2.
Tesco and Morrison's are offering FIFA 11 for 25 GBP and 28 GBP respectively when bought with another chart title and Sainsburys and selling it for 25 GBP if you spend 30 GBP or more on your weekly shop.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year