FIFA 11 prices go crazy ahead of UK launch
The price war between the high street and the supermarkets becomes more bitter with the release of FIFA 11 at midnight tonight.
The supermarkets in the UK are offering some crazy prices on the latest soccer game which EA Sports promises to be their best yet.
ASDA take the prize for the most insane deal by offering FIFA for just 97 pence to those willing to trade in the latest releases like Halo: Reach or Dead Rising 2.
Tesco and Morrison's are offering FIFA 11 for 25 GBP and 28 GBP respectively when bought with another chart title and Sainsburys and selling it for 25 GBP if you spend 30 GBP or more on your weekly shop.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release