FIFA 11 prices go crazy ahead of UK launch
The price war between the high street and the supermarkets becomes more bitter with the release of FIFA 11 at midnight tonight.
The supermarkets in the UK are offering some crazy prices on the latest soccer game which EA Sports promises to be their best yet.
ASDA take the prize for the most insane deal by offering FIFA for just 97 pence to those willing to trade in the latest releases like Halo: Reach or Dead Rising 2.
Tesco and Morrison's are offering FIFA 11 for 25 GBP and 28 GBP respectively when bought with another chart title and Sainsburys and selling it for 25 GBP if you spend 30 GBP or more on your weekly shop.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today