FIFA 11 prices go crazy ahead of UK launch
The price war between the high street and the supermarkets becomes more bitter with the release of FIFA 11 at midnight tonight.
The supermarkets in the UK are offering some crazy prices on the latest soccer game which EA Sports promises to be their best yet.
ASDA take the prize for the most insane deal by offering FIFA for just 97 pence to those willing to trade in the latest releases like Halo: Reach or Dead Rising 2.
Tesco and Morrison's are offering FIFA 11 for 25 GBP and 28 GBP respectively when bought with another chart title and Sainsburys and selling it for 25 GBP if you spend 30 GBP or more on your weekly shop.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3