Unreal Championship 2 revealed
Microsoft have today announced a sequel to the original multiplayer-styled Unreal Championship, which debuted shortly after the Xbox's launch here and clearly impressed sufficiently to encourage Epic Games to create this sequel, titled: Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict.
The new title is scheduled for a launch in Q4 2004, but we're reliably informed that this new creation will be no mere port of Unreal Tournament 2004 (out next week in Europe), being played instead from a third-person perspective and featuring combo-moves too.
More console-influenced combat is the order of the day, too, including a greater diversity of 'moves', more agile players, a range of 'power-ups', and new single player options. The modes offered on this front include a new Campaign, and a Tournament option.
Of course, multiplayer will still be a preoccupation for Epic who plan system link capabilities, and Xbox Live support - including use of the popular leader board system. Oh, and you can still play it from a first-person perspective, if you want. More on this as we get it.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light