New Fatal Frame project announced for the Wii
Earlier today, Nintendo announced that a new Fatal Frame project is headed to the Wii sometime during 2011.
Details are still scarce, though it appears to be either a remake or port of Crimson Butterfly, the second entry in the series. Both of the Crimson Butterfly's protagonists, Mio and Mayu, are featured in preliminary screen shots.
No other information was made available, though it's likely that Tecmo Koei will handle the development of the title.
Western fans of the series should temper their enthusiasm, though - the fourth game in the franchise, release exclusively on the Wii in 2008, never made it outside of Japan.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below