New Fatal Frame project announced for the Wii
Earlier today, Nintendo announced that a new Fatal Frame project is headed to the Wii sometime during 2011.
Details are still scarce, though it appears to be either a remake or port of Crimson Butterfly, the second entry in the series. Both of the Crimson Butterfly's protagonists, Mio and Mayu, are featured in preliminary screen shots.
No other information was made available, though it's likely that Tecmo Koei will handle the development of the title.
Western fans of the series should temper their enthusiasm, though - the fourth game in the franchise, release exclusively on the Wii in 2008, never made it outside of Japan.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III