New Fatal Frame project announced for the Wii
Earlier today, Nintendo announced that a new Fatal Frame project is headed to the Wii sometime during 2011.
Details are still scarce, though it appears to be either a remake or port of Crimson Butterfly, the second entry in the series. Both of the Crimson Butterfly's protagonists, Mio and Mayu, are featured in preliminary screen shots.
No other information was made available, though it's likely that Tecmo Koei will handle the development of the title.
Western fans of the series should temper their enthusiasm, though - the fourth game in the franchise, release exclusively on the Wii in 2008, never made it outside of Japan.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light