New Fatal Frame project announced for the Wii
Earlier today, Nintendo announced that a new Fatal Frame project is headed to the Wii sometime during 2011.
Details are still scarce, though it appears to be either a remake or port of Crimson Butterfly, the second entry in the series. Both of the Crimson Butterfly's protagonists, Mio and Mayu, are featured in preliminary screen shots.
No other information was made available, though it's likely that Tecmo Koei will handle the development of the title.
Western fans of the series should temper their enthusiasm, though - the fourth game in the franchise, release exclusively on the Wii in 2008, never made it outside of Japan.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015