New Fatal Frame project announced for the Wii
Earlier today, Nintendo announced that a new Fatal Frame project is headed to the Wii sometime during 2011.
Details are still scarce, though it appears to be either a remake or port of Crimson Butterfly, the second entry in the series. Both of the Crimson Butterfly's protagonists, Mio and Mayu, are featured in preliminary screen shots.
No other information was made available, though it's likely that Tecmo Koei will handle the development of the title.
Western fans of the series should temper their enthusiasm, though - the fourth game in the franchise, release exclusively on the Wii in 2008, never made it outside of Japan.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter