EA taps award-winning composer Djawadi for MOH
Electronic Arts hopes to further engage consumers in Medal of Honor's compelling storyline by tapping award-winning Hollywood composer Ramin Djawadi to score the game.
"The new version of a landmark game always requires a next-level soundtrack," said Steve Schnur, worldwide executive of music and marketing at EA. "But this 'reinvention' of Medal of Honor demanded a composer who could create an epic score that brings the game into a whole new era."
Djawadi is using a blend of edgy modern music with traditional orchestral instruments to heighten the culture clash between the American combatants and Middle Eastern insurgents. "The fact that it is modern day with various locations asked for a completely different approach both stylistically and thematically," he explained.
The Hollywood composer has worked on a number of successful projects, including the Iron Man franchise and the television show Prison Break.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free