EA taps award-winning composer Djawadi for MOH
Electronic Arts hopes to further engage consumers in Medal of Honor's compelling storyline by tapping award-winning Hollywood composer Ramin Djawadi to score the game.
"The new version of a landmark game always requires a next-level soundtrack," said Steve Schnur, worldwide executive of music and marketing at EA. "But this 'reinvention' of Medal of Honor demanded a composer who could create an epic score that brings the game into a whole new era."
Djawadi is using a blend of edgy modern music with traditional orchestral instruments to heighten the culture clash between the American combatants and Middle Eastern insurgents. "The fact that it is modern day with various locations asked for a completely different approach both stylistically and thematically," he explained.
The Hollywood composer has worked on a number of successful projects, including the Iron Man franchise and the television show Prison Break.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III