EA taps award-winning composer Djawadi for MOH
Electronic Arts hopes to further engage consumers in Medal of Honor's compelling storyline by tapping award-winning Hollywood composer Ramin Djawadi to score the game.
"The new version of a landmark game always requires a next-level soundtrack," said Steve Schnur, worldwide executive of music and marketing at EA. "But this 'reinvention' of Medal of Honor demanded a composer who could create an epic score that brings the game into a whole new era."
Djawadi is using a blend of edgy modern music with traditional orchestral instruments to heighten the culture clash between the American combatants and Middle Eastern insurgents. "The fact that it is modern day with various locations asked for a completely different approach both stylistically and thematically," he explained.
The Hollywood composer has worked on a number of successful projects, including the Iron Man franchise and the television show Prison Break.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light