EA taps award-winning composer Djawadi for MOH
Electronic Arts hopes to further engage consumers in Medal of Honor's compelling storyline by tapping award-winning Hollywood composer Ramin Djawadi to score the game.
"The new version of a landmark game always requires a next-level soundtrack," said Steve Schnur, worldwide executive of music and marketing at EA. "But this 'reinvention' of Medal of Honor demanded a composer who could create an epic score that brings the game into a whole new era."
Djawadi is using a blend of edgy modern music with traditional orchestral instruments to heighten the culture clash between the American combatants and Middle Eastern insurgents. "The fact that it is modern day with various locations asked for a completely different approach both stylistically and thematically," he explained.
The Hollywood composer has worked on a number of successful projects, including the Iron Man franchise and the television show Prison Break.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May