Strategy guide confirms Nazi Zombies in Black Ops
BradyGames, the publishing house best known for its lineup of strategy guides, has seemingly confirmed a Nazi Zombie mode in Activision's upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops.
A press release promoting the guide states: "Whether its a complete walkthrough to the gritty Cold War-era Campaign mode, tips and tricks to rank up in Multiplayer, how to excel in Co-Op, or fight back the relentless Nazi Zombie horde..."
Nazi Zombies was first introduced in Treyarch's previous Call of Duty title, World at War. The fan-favorite game mode pits teams of players against unrelenting swarms of zombies.
With Call of Duty: Black Ops on the immediate horizon, players won't have long to find out if the mode is featured in the game. Black Ops is set to launch globally on November 9.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year