Strategy guide confirms Nazi Zombies in Black Ops
BradyGames, the publishing house best known for its lineup of strategy guides, has seemingly confirmed a Nazi Zombie mode in Activision's upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops.
A press release promoting the guide states: "Whether its a complete walkthrough to the gritty Cold War-era Campaign mode, tips and tricks to rank up in Multiplayer, how to excel in Co-Op, or fight back the relentless Nazi Zombie horde..."
Nazi Zombies was first introduced in Treyarch's previous Call of Duty title, World at War. The fan-favorite game mode pits teams of players against unrelenting swarms of zombies.
With Call of Duty: Black Ops on the immediate horizon, players won't have long to find out if the mode is featured in the game. Black Ops is set to launch globally on November 9.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year