Strategy guide confirms Nazi Zombies in Black Ops
BradyGames, the publishing house best known for its lineup of strategy guides, has seemingly confirmed a Nazi Zombie mode in Activision's upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops.
A press release promoting the guide states: "Whether its a complete walkthrough to the gritty Cold War-era Campaign mode, tips and tricks to rank up in Multiplayer, how to excel in Co-Op, or fight back the relentless Nazi Zombie horde..."
Nazi Zombies was first introduced in Treyarch's previous Call of Duty title, World at War. The fan-favorite game mode pits teams of players against unrelenting swarms of zombies.
With Call of Duty: Black Ops on the immediate horizon, players won't have long to find out if the mode is featured in the game. Black Ops is set to launch globally on November 9.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May