Strategy guide confirms Nazi Zombies in Black Ops
BradyGames, the publishing house best known for its lineup of strategy guides, has seemingly confirmed a Nazi Zombie mode in Activision's upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops.
A press release promoting the guide states: "Whether its a complete walkthrough to the gritty Cold War-era Campaign mode, tips and tricks to rank up in Multiplayer, how to excel in Co-Op, or fight back the relentless Nazi Zombie horde..."
Nazi Zombies was first introduced in Treyarch's previous Call of Duty title, World at War. The fan-favorite game mode pits teams of players against unrelenting swarms of zombies.
With Call of Duty: Black Ops on the immediate horizon, players won't have long to find out if the mode is featured in the game. Black Ops is set to launch globally on November 9.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release