Strategy guide confirms Nazi Zombies in Black Ops
BradyGames, the publishing house best known for its lineup of strategy guides, has seemingly confirmed a Nazi Zombie mode in Activision's upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops.
A press release promoting the guide states: "Whether its a complete walkthrough to the gritty Cold War-era Campaign mode, tips and tricks to rank up in Multiplayer, how to excel in Co-Op, or fight back the relentless Nazi Zombie horde..."
Nazi Zombies was first introduced in Treyarch's previous Call of Duty title, World at War. The fan-favorite game mode pits teams of players against unrelenting swarms of zombies.
With Call of Duty: Black Ops on the immediate horizon, players won't have long to find out if the mode is featured in the game. Black Ops is set to launch globally on November 9.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3