APB concept artist forms a new studio
One new studio has already risen from the ashes of the defunct Dundee developer Realtime Worlds.
Character and concept artist Jimmy O'Ready has formed a new studio named Montynero offering character design and concept art services to developers.
O'Ready explained the move to Develop Online: "The character art for APB was praised by the industry, thanks to a strong team effort over many years. For my part I'm interested in basing this company in Dundee, which is a great city full of talent, and collaborating on the next generation of game art with companies across the globe."
He added on the passing of APB: "Personally I felt delays in a couple of crucial areas meant APB simply missed its moment. I salute all the developers involved though, we had some superb people working incredibly hard."
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release