PS3 gamers not alienated by 360 Dead Rising 2 content
Capcom's zombie-stomping action game Dead Rising debuted on the Xbox 360 to tremendous reception. To reward franchise supporters, the Japanese publisher released a paid prequel and recently announced DLC, both of which are exclusive to Microsoft's console.
While Capcom "feels sorry" that PS3 fans won't get the content, co-producer Shinsaku Ohara insists they are only missing out on a "little bit of extra."
"I think Inafune [Keiji, head of global R&D] said that we're sorry that it seems like you're getting a little bit less of the Dead Rising 2 universe, but you'll still be able to enjoy the full game," Ohara told Eurogamer. "You'll just miss a little bit of extra. We haven't completely alienated PS3 gamers because Dead Rising 2 is a standalone boxed product."
Regardless of which platform gamers own, they'll be able to get their hands on Dead Rising 2 when it hits shelves later this week.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too