3DS system specs leaked
Details reporting to be the technical specifications of Nintendo's new 3DS handheld.
The 3DS will be powered twin ARM11 CPUs, one 133MHz graphics processor, 64MB of RAM and 4MB of video RAM.
It is believed that the 3DS's PICA200 graphics processor is at least as powerful as the Wii although some sources believe it to be able to match low-end PS3 and Xbox 360 graphics.
The 3DS will also sport a modest 1.5GB of flash memory which is around six times the storage space of the DSi giving Nintendo more leverage for online services and stronger defences against piracy.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto