3DS system specs leaked
Details reporting to be the technical specifications of Nintendo's new 3DS handheld.
The 3DS will be powered twin ARM11 CPUs, one 133MHz graphics processor, 64MB of RAM and 4MB of video RAM.
It is believed that the 3DS's PICA200 graphics processor is at least as powerful as the Wii although some sources believe it to be able to match low-end PS3 and Xbox 360 graphics.
The 3DS will also sport a modest 1.5GB of flash memory which is around six times the storage space of the DSi giving Nintendo more leverage for online services and stronger defences against piracy.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3