3DS system specs leaked
Details reporting to be the technical specifications of Nintendo's new 3DS handheld.
The 3DS will be powered twin ARM11 CPUs, one 133MHz graphics processor, 64MB of RAM and 4MB of video RAM.
It is believed that the 3DS's PICA200 graphics processor is at least as powerful as the Wii although some sources believe it to be able to match low-end PS3 and Xbox 360 graphics.
The 3DS will also sport a modest 1.5GB of flash memory which is around six times the storage space of the DSi giving Nintendo more leverage for online services and stronger defences against piracy.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3