3DS system specs leaked
Details reporting to be the technical specifications of Nintendo's new 3DS handheld.
The 3DS will be powered twin ARM11 CPUs, one 133MHz graphics processor, 64MB of RAM and 4MB of video RAM.
It is believed that the 3DS's PICA200 graphics processor is at least as powerful as the Wii although some sources believe it to be able to match low-end PS3 and Xbox 360 graphics.
The 3DS will also sport a modest 1.5GB of flash memory which is around six times the storage space of the DSi giving Nintendo more leverage for online services and stronger defences against piracy.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free