3DS system specs leaked
Details reporting to be the technical specifications of Nintendo's new 3DS handheld.
The 3DS will be powered twin ARM11 CPUs, one 133MHz graphics processor, 64MB of RAM and 4MB of video RAM.
It is believed that the 3DS's PICA200 graphics processor is at least as powerful as the Wii although some sources believe it to be able to match low-end PS3 and Xbox 360 graphics.
The 3DS will also sport a modest 1.5GB of flash memory which is around six times the storage space of the DSi giving Nintendo more leverage for online services and stronger defences against piracy.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title