HAWX 2 PC delayed... again
Ubisoft has confirmed that the air combat game Tom Clancy's HAWX 2 has been delayed yet again.
The game was already delayed from being launched with the Xbox version at the beginning of September until the 30th of the month but it will not hit stores now until November the 16th.
The Xbox version arrived earlier this month with the PlayStation 3 version arriving a week later.
PC gamers aren't as unlucky as Wii fans who may have to wait until the beginning of next year to get their hands on the game.
Thanks Big Download.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims