HAWX 2 PC delayed... again
Ubisoft has confirmed that the air combat game Tom Clancy's HAWX 2 has been delayed yet again.
The game was already delayed from being launched with the Xbox version at the beginning of September until the 30th of the month but it will not hit stores now until November the 16th.
The Xbox version arrived earlier this month with the PlayStation 3 version arriving a week later.
PC gamers aren't as unlucky as Wii fans who may have to wait until the beginning of next year to get their hands on the game.
Thanks Big Download.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release