HAWX 2 PC delayed... again
Ubisoft has confirmed that the air combat game Tom Clancy's HAWX 2 has been delayed yet again.
The game was already delayed from being launched with the Xbox version at the beginning of September until the 30th of the month but it will not hit stores now until November the 16th.
The Xbox version arrived earlier this month with the PlayStation 3 version arriving a week later.
PC gamers aren't as unlucky as Wii fans who may have to wait until the beginning of next year to get their hands on the game.
Thanks Big Download.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer