Bioware Montreal planning a big expansion
Bioware is planning to double its Montreal workforce over the next three years.
The studio is to grow based on its successful contribution to the development of Mass Effect 2.
The studio is expecting to grow from 27 to 55 staff this year as it gears up to begin early production work on Mass Effect 3.
The studio is hoping to grow to 150 staff in three years time. Bioware's Yannick Roy explained: "Now that we've proven ourselves and shown that we can be successful, we're taking the next step. We're also doubling our contribution to whatever happens next in the Mass Effect franchise."
Thanks CBC News.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3