Bioware Montreal planning a big expansion
Bioware is planning to double its Montreal workforce over the next three years.
The studio is to grow based on its successful contribution to the development of Mass Effect 2.
The studio is expecting to grow from 27 to 55 staff this year as it gears up to begin early production work on Mass Effect 3.
The studio is hoping to grow to 150 staff in three years time. Bioware's Yannick Roy explained: "Now that we've proven ourselves and shown that we can be successful, we're taking the next step. We're also doubling our contribution to whatever happens next in the Mass Effect franchise."
Thanks CBC News.
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle