Bioware Montreal planning a big expansion
Bioware is planning to double its Montreal workforce over the next three years.
The studio is to grow based on its successful contribution to the development of Mass Effect 2.
The studio is expecting to grow from 27 to 55 staff this year as it gears up to begin early production work on Mass Effect 3.
The studio is hoping to grow to 150 staff in three years time. Bioware's Yannick Roy explained: "Now that we've proven ourselves and shown that we can be successful, we're taking the next step. We're also doubling our contribution to whatever happens next in the Mass Effect franchise."
Thanks CBC News.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III