Bioware Montreal planning a big expansion
Bioware is planning to double its Montreal workforce over the next three years.
The studio is to grow based on its successful contribution to the development of Mass Effect 2.
The studio is expecting to grow from 27 to 55 staff this year as it gears up to begin early production work on Mass Effect 3.
The studio is hoping to grow to 150 staff in three years time. Bioware's Yannick Roy explained: "Now that we've proven ourselves and shown that we can be successful, we're taking the next step. We're also doubling our contribution to whatever happens next in the Mass Effect franchise."
Thanks CBC News.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year