Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015
Yves Guillemot, CEO of Ubisoft has spoken about when they plan to scale down their support for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
This year they have continued to fully support the last-gen consoles with Watch Dogs, Far Cry 4, the upcoming last-gen only Assassin's Creed: Rogue and even an Xbox 360 version of Ivory Tower's next-gen racing MMO The Crew.
He stated, “What we see is that this year is still fine for the PS3 and 360, but next year because they are selling very quickly, we’ll move to the new hardware. After 2015, it will be hard for us to create games for those systems.”
Thanks Game Informer.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light