Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015
Yves Guillemot, CEO of Ubisoft has spoken about when they plan to scale down their support for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
This year they have continued to fully support the last-gen consoles with Watch Dogs, Far Cry 4, the upcoming last-gen only Assassin's Creed: Rogue and even an Xbox 360 version of Ivory Tower's next-gen racing MMO The Crew.
He stated, “What we see is that this year is still fine for the PS3 and 360, but next year because they are selling very quickly, we’ll move to the new hardware. After 2015, it will be hard for us to create games for those systems.”
Thanks Game Informer.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone