Tekken Tag Tournament 2 announced
Over the weekend, Namco Bandai announced the second iteration of its popular Tekken spin-off, Tekken Tag Tournament.
A spokesperson for the company called it a warmup for fighting game fans before the Tekken-Street Fighter crossover hits next year.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will use the same five-button configuration that its predecessor used, though it promises to incorporate special tag team attacks. Additionally, the game will run on a different engine than the one used in Tekken 6 presumably the same one that will be tapped for Tekken X Street Fighter.
The title is currently slated to hit arcades during the summer of 2011. Given the franchise's history, though, its likely Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will also grace the Xbox 360 and PS3 as well.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO