Tekken Tag Tournament 2 announced
Over the weekend, Namco Bandai announced the second iteration of its popular Tekken spin-off, Tekken Tag Tournament.
A spokesperson for the company called it a warmup for fighting game fans before the Tekken-Street Fighter crossover hits next year.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will use the same five-button configuration that its predecessor used, though it promises to incorporate special tag team attacks. Additionally, the game will run on a different engine than the one used in Tekken 6 presumably the same one that will be tapped for Tekken X Street Fighter.
The title is currently slated to hit arcades during the summer of 2011. Given the franchise's history, though, its likely Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will also grace the Xbox 360 and PS3 as well.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer