Japan is five years behind the West says Inafune
Capcom's Kenji Inafune has been one of the fiercest critics of the Japanese games industry has been at it again.
At this years show Inafune broadly criticised the games on show and said that the Japanese industry was falling behind the West.
The Mega Man creator stated:" I look around Tokyo Games Show, and everyones making awful games. Japan is at least five years behind."
He added: "Capcom is barely keeping up. I want to study how westerners live, and make games that appeal to them."
Thanks New York Times.
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe