Japan is five years behind the West says Inafune
Capcom's Kenji Inafune has been one of the fiercest critics of the Japanese games industry has been at it again.
At this years show Inafune broadly criticised the games on show and said that the Japanese industry was falling behind the West.
The Mega Man creator stated:" I look around Tokyo Games Show, and everyones making awful games. Japan is at least five years behind."
He added: "Capcom is barely keeping up. I want to study how westerners live, and make games that appeal to them."
Thanks New York Times.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today