Japan is five years behind the West says Inafune
Capcom's Kenji Inafune has been one of the fiercest critics of the Japanese games industry has been at it again.
At this years show Inafune broadly criticised the games on show and said that the Japanese industry was falling behind the West.
The Mega Man creator stated:" I look around Tokyo Games Show, and everyones making awful games. Japan is at least five years behind."
He added: "Capcom is barely keeping up. I want to study how westerners live, and make games that appeal to them."
Thanks New York Times.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes