Japan is five years behind the West says Inafune
Capcom's Kenji Inafune has been one of the fiercest critics of the Japanese games industry has been at it again.
At this years show Inafune broadly criticised the games on show and said that the Japanese industry was falling behind the West.
The Mega Man creator stated:" I look around Tokyo Games Show, and everyones making awful games. Japan is at least five years behind."
He added: "Capcom is barely keeping up. I want to study how westerners live, and make games that appeal to them."
Thanks New York Times.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree